EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 123

ReziDent:

I got home from work just in time) managed to buy from 1.3896 ))

Get ready to cover in an hour or two.

strangerr:

The tech says down.
On February 22 the tech was telling you to go down, but that low was a false breakdown and was related to "German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party, crushing defeat in Hamburg's municipal elections".

strangerr:

yeah) i've put up a profit)

strangerr:

That's how it's turning out the other day)

Temnyj:

Well, as if this only applies to foreign banks. and soap.ru can be trusted as well - they have long become a tabloid online press, and they take topics for their articles from the air. as the title of the article suggests - a lot of noise out of nothing.

Where is not a tabloid? =)

Noterday:
Where isn't the yellow one? =)
At least one where reading the title of the article doesn't make you want to panic...))

Temnyj:
At least one where reading the title of the article doesn't make you want to panic...))
Nah, I'm serious, RBC's a bit of a drag too. Thought maybe someone knows a good source, albeit late, but to be correct. Tried reading the Financial Times, but as I understand there's a registration fee, so I gave up =)

Noterday:
I'm not serious, RBC is a bit of a drag as well. I thought maybe someone knew a good source, albeit belated, but accurate. Tried reading the Financial Times, but I realised there was a registration fee, so I gave up =)
Ask Margaret, I think she knows many sources of information. I mostly only look at RBC and K2K.

beekeeper:

Good evening to the whole forum! Yusuf aha, would you be kind enough to forecast the pound daley at odds of 5, 13, 55 from the Fibo series. Poundik is a friend of Eurek, often walks in line with him. Thanks

Please, at P10, P50 and P100 (P is a retrospective view of the last bars involved in the calculation, i.e. sample volume, red and blue lines are possible corridor, blue line is the preferred direction of movement of the rate). In the long term the growth to the target 1.3285, now the growth is in the falling area, having the target 1.2545:

kokiz:
I traded with them for about half a year, spreads are OK, they do not increase. I have been trading with them for about a month and they are all ok. But with the withdrawal ....... First, they withdraw money up to 24 hours, and secondly, they can only withdraw to the wallet they used for the account (my friend lost his wallet, he was tired to correspond with them, so he could withdraw to another one and in a month he could withdraw 700 bucks).
They have lost their wallet, they took a lot of trouble writing to them so that he could withdraw 700 bucks in a month. ....The only transfers to Web Money say a lot, and I have found the shit in this brokerage house ..... Googling, so everywhere in the first place in the ranking ....
Reason: