EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 121

Midas09:
Yes. Where did you get this information?

Could they be referring to this likely situation?

evbut:
how much sense there is in these symbols (P10 and P40)...

It means a forecast by hindsight (sample volume), respectively of the last 10 and 40 bars.

strangerr

Anyway, I've combed through all the websites, RBC is not switched off at all.

Conclusions: they are promising an increase in oil in the next three months to 140 dollars. In the next 3 months, oil may go up to 140 dollars, and by the end of the year we may see 200, which is not in favor of the euro... Euro rates will go up but gradually... and this news in my opinion is already played out... growth is limited to a level within 1.4150...

margaret:

strangerr

Anyway, I've combed through all the websites, RBC is not switched off at all.

Conclusions: they are promising an increase in oil in the next three months to 140 dollars. By the end of the year we might see $200, and that is not in favor of the euro... Euro rates will go up but gradually... and this news in my opinion is already played out... growth is limited to a level within 1.4150...

Margarita, I wanted to attach a file for your March 8th present today, but it didn't fit due to the large size. If you don't mind, please give me your email address and I will mail it to you. It may be useful to look at the market from a slightly different perspective.

margaret:

strangerr

Anyway, digging through all the sites, RBC not turning it off at all.

Conclusions: they are promising a rise in oil in the next three months to 140 dollars. In the next 3 months, oil may go up to $140, but by the end of the year we may see $200, which is not in favor of the euro... Euro rates will go up but gradually... and this news in my opinion is already played out... growth is limited to a level within 1.4150...

By and large, high oil prices do not benefit anyone...

The euro is going down tomorrow....

Vizard:

By and large, high oil prices do not benefit anyone...

euro waiting to go down tomorrow...

By the way. With the yen and franc starting to go into sanctuary currencies...the banks will intervene as they don't need their currency too expensive

margaret:
By the way. With the yen and franc starting to go into sanctuary currencies...the banks will intervene as they don't need their currency too expensive
What do you mean banks of which countries? Japan and Switzerland?

Temnyj:
What do you mean, banks of which countries? Japan and Switzerland?
Of course

margaret:

this is what is scary ( unpredictable)...although maybe just a rumor...which is also scary ))))

ReziDent:

Hi all) that's the way it feels.

Reason: