EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1000

Vizard:

1.45 ... today ? )))
Anything is possible. ;)

Would have run up to 1.43 by now, I've been waiting since Friday... can't stand long positions.

zznobzz:
Anything is possible. ;)

naive ))))

Vizard:

.... the price goes up and then goes down ...)

the day didn't close correctly ... Today will be a bounce... ...in short short shorting on the upside...imho all of course...

I totally agree, but forex is always doing the craziest things. I have already had 3 days of bullshit on the Eura. On Monday on the signal of my TS, I went to the sell, but it looks like it is being pulled up. I'm starting to have some bad thoughts.

Yeah, I've been in the longs since Friday too.

But no 1.45 nan today yet.

I think the high today will show lower, around 1.4411.

But who knows, anything can happen, and 1.45 is not so far away now ))))

Galina:

Yeah, I've been in the longs since Friday too.

But no 1.45 nan today yet.

I think the high today will show lower, around 1.4411.

But who knows, anything can happen, and 1.45 is not so far away now ))))

I would have closed the day as I drew yesterday... I would have gladly opened longs... But they can't do it right (overbought a bit) so i'll build shorts ... i'll look at the pullback - i'll close ...

Sure it wants to go up...but it will not go high today...I have to go back up...and then we will see... (all for the intraday)

A thousand and one pages of Requiem for a Dollar...

Vlad72:

I totally agree, but forex is always making a mess of things. I have already had 3 days of bullshit on the Eura. On Monday on the signal of my TS, I went to the sell, but it looks like it is being pulled up. I'm starting to have some bad thoughts.

Well, that's just the way it is...

Mixon777:

This is not a strategy but a higher number - if all goes well there will be a lot of cream for EUR CHF - or it will be stuck in place till 19 and then down to 22

But it is too early to make predictions - the 17th is low - wait till the 19th. If on the 11th you would sell EUR USD, you would get 300 pips profit if you pull up to the 13th.

I started to sell EUR/USD on the 11th - I did not get 300 points, but I did not put any further pips - I did not put any further pips than that :)

zznobzz:
A thousand and one pages of Requiem for the dollar...

hilarious...and most importantly someone always gives the right prediction...so the thread is priceless )))
Reason: