EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1007

Temnyj:

Rather it solves several problems for the US, not just monetary ones.

Vizard 18.05.2011 14:00
By and large it is right ... The states have already made enough of course in printing banknotes... but for us they do not know... 30 years may be left as it is...))

For us it will not affect anything, Forex will cease to exist only with money, and hence the disappearance of our civilization ))))))

I'm not talking about fx...I'm talking about methods of analysis...

for the moment - the eu - the pound is pressing through the cross ... once the pause - the euro will continue to fall ...

Vizard:

i'm not talking about fx...i'm talking about analysis methods...

at the moment - the eu - is being pushed by the pound via cross...once it pauses - the euro will continue to fall...

I don't think it will change so dramatically - we wake up on Monday morning and the terminal will display CHYCHF instead of USDCHF.)

Hello all again ))))

By my calculations the eurik goes to 1.4197, then sharply up to dp 1.4337 approximately

snail09:

Agreed

GBP/USD doesn't want to go down but broke :-)

21april:

GBP/USD doesn't want to go down :-)

Wow !

120 pips down already ! And he doesn't want to ???

)))

Isn't the last part of the graph head and shoulders?

snail09:

What role do you see for the Ruble in the short term? In my opinion, 16-17 will make Russia one of the three Superpowers, despite the current Russian leadership's predilection for totalitarianism. There could also be a revolution in Russia, because the middle class is having a very hard time, and its percentage is too small, and the majority of the population, according to Marx, has nothing to lose.

P.S. I did not read these thoughts somewhere, they are my own.

A superpower - a state with enormous political, economic and military (necessarily including strategic nuclear weapons in the modern world) superiority over most other states (including other great powers and nuclear powers)

The legitimacy of recognizing Russia as a full-fledged superpower is questionable - due to the loss of its former (relative to the USSR) position in the international arena, a significant reduction in strategic nuclear forces, high population poverty and corruption, outdated infrastructure, a systemic internal economic crisis and a difficult demographic situation.

Russia is the most unpredictable country, there is no certainty, no one is sure about their future... Therefore, there is no confidence in the ruble in the short term...

Galina:

Wow !

)))

Broken....:-)

Galina:

Wow !

)))

And I'm still going long after the 3rd moose at 20 pips, I'm about to run out of steam
Reason: