EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 972

Larisa:

He's so smart... That's something. I'm in awe! What about you gentlemen? Where are we to go if we're poor?

While you were writing nonsense - missed out on a 200 point CAD profit -

Don't be jealous - I have a pivot point for Ghana by the 17th - which means that today the pairs are going in one direction

and at night I bought everything against the CAD - and after the 17th I will buy everything against the JPY

Anyway envy me -

Note the thread title, I'm only interested in this couple. But you keep pouring on, and more pathos, or I'll get bored.

Larisa:
Note the thread title, I'm only interested in this couple. But you keep pouring out and more pathos, I'm bored.

I have a feeling that this is not a forum for millionaires but a gathering of suckers, victims and plungers but gamblers on the demo.

Mixon777:

Victims! Who looks at only one chart - you need to see the whole market! Pairs of instruments - futures, metal news reports

Your picture makes my eyes glaze over - at least choose a calmer background colour, it's too black )))))))

You can see not only the reversal date but also time and price, or no?

Mixon777:
Take everything into account, not your head - tehanalysis or news, otherwise the feeling is that this is not a millionaire forum - but a gathering of suckers, victims - and plummers but graders on the demo -

Keep going, keep going...

I wanted to cover the buy, but I got yelled at and was told to wait for 1.43.

Temnyj:

Your picture makes my eyes glaze over - at least the background colour should be calmer, it's awful black )))))))

You can see not only reversal date but also time and price from the square, right?

yes my friend is right but the spread is 20 pips more less - but it does not matter

I bought all pairs against the kada overnight on ganu - such fast money I've never seen before -

I have never seen such fast money before - and the price is as follows we are looking at the 17 may be the price of the Euro Cad at your guess - add one in the beginning

Mixon777:
your money will be mine - and not just yours

Why do you need so much money? )))

Mixon777:

While you were writing nonsense - missed out on a 200 point CAD profit -

Don't be jealous - I have a pivot point for Ghana by the 17th - which means that today the pairs are going in one direction

and at night I bought everything against the CAD - and after the 17th I will buy everything against the JPY

In short envy me -

You should write fairy tales and sit at a table in a bookstore and autograph the back cover ..... you seem to be a megalomaniac .... I wish you quickly hit your head on the bar and wake up in time. The only good thing you did to your system, was a comprehensive approach to pairing one currency or another. Good luck, prodigy.)
This thread is getting boring ..... almost all of them, who can be read with their mouths open, have disappeared somewhere.
If you follow the foundation, thank Margo for taking her time and saving almost everyone from looking through most of the newsfeed.

hey darkie, 17 is actually a low point - it's just that there were trading days - and you have to look at all days including weekends

for AUD USD - based on past highs and lows - so one profit today with CAD because on these pairs it is the other way round - 17 is high and 19 is low

it's all the same - but when I make a million - I think if I'm good I'll tell you what's up - but for now I'm not going to share secrets - although those who are friends with me here have already figured it out

odiseif:
Those who follow foundations, at least thank Margo for her time and saving almost everyone from searching by putting up almost the entire newsfeed.

Download News Reader and you'll be happy...

http://www.admiralmarkets.com.ua/trader/newsreader/

Reason: