EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 941

Fartowiy:

According to your strategy (rainbow) on EURUSD we should open a SEL position now? as the fractal support has been broken through 14157...do I understand correctly? SL should be placed around the green part of the rainbow...

grad_st:

Everybody says down, but I saw a divergence on H1 - I think it is up

If I am fundamentally wrong - correct me - gurus of thechanalysis

But I can tell you how to use the diverters. The presence of a divergence and the growth of volume says nothing - they are auxiliary things to determine a breakout or rebound from various levels (high, low, third touch of trends, the passage of important levels, etc.) depending on what level you break through - the importance of further moves is different.

And the cute hat on H1? It looks like a head of shoulders...

margaret:
You advertise just like Herbalife, they also have a motto "Want to lose weight: Ask me how?" or "Want to make money: Ask me how?"... all supposedly known only to Herbalife members...

I wonder what Misha is going to cook for us tonight ... he's quiet... seems to be preparing a new sensation)))

we'll have a laugh tonight)))

Vizard:

I wonder what Misha's cooking for us tonight... he's quiet... he's probably preparing a new sensation)))

we'll have a laugh tonight)))

We need to find out if he's Misha or Maksimka. A month ago he wrote me in a private message about working together as Maxim...

Yesterday he excused himself with clippings from a book "like a developed mindset in trading"... Thinks that only unlucky suckers are gathered here...

You can read it here:

http://trade-magic.taba.ru/blog/Knigi_VDGanna_na_rus/12009_Pravda_o_lente_kotirovok_Kniga_1.html

Fartowiy:
You made a very wise decision by turning off the news. I haven't listened to it in a year. It's great as it is. I used to listen to analysts, look at the charts and it's different. And you think what to do? You see different things. You think they see the shapes they see. And then it's the other way around. I've given up on their services. By the way, the indicators show changes in the market before the analysts. Observe. The euro lost its value the next day and the news reports about the problems.
You are reading the news at the wrong time, from the wrong source. I wrote the eurik reaction long before the fall and explained the reason for it...

worth reading, don't you think? Or the usual platitudes?

margaret:

We still have to figure out if he's Misha or Maximka? ...

hilarious... or Satan... )))

seolink74:
According to your strategy (rainbow) on EURUSD we should open a SEL position now? as the fractal support has been broken through 14157...do I understand correctly? SL should be placed around the green part of the rainbow...
I am on gold today. And the euro - Dahl should have entered at 1.4270. Now there will be more up and down bounces. But the main move is mainly sell.

Vlad72:

worth reading, don't you think? Or is it just plain old truths?

he wrote that it was a book, I thought it was a whole tabloid, but it's only 12 pages...you can read it, but it's all for the stock market...

Reason: