Catching a reversal or correction - page 21

Gerasimm:

tara, is not visualised in the tester for some reason, but it's a good idea.
It won't be visualised until it's converted into an EA.

The idea is what? First, we look for the rightmost high fractal. After it is found, we wait for the lower fractal to the opposite one and after its penetration by the price we enter the market at the opening of the next candle (Open[0]).

If so, why do we need the indicator at all? Everything is much easier. Correct, if I am not right with the criteria.

artmedia70:

The idea is what? First, we look for the rightmost high fractal. After it is found, we wait for the lower fractal to the opposite one and after its penetration by the price we enter the market at the opening of the next candle (Open[0]).

If so, why do we need the indicator at all? Everything is much easier. Correct, if I am not right with the criteria.

In the examples it was exactly the same, only the entry was made already on the bar that had broken through the fractal level.

tara:
In the examples, it was exactly the same, only the entry was made on the bar that had broken through the fractal level.
I.e., if price has broken through a fractal level, then we enter on the same bar without waiting for the next one to open?

Look at your graph and mine. The difference is obvious. I'M ON. Don't do any nonsense. All your reversals are worthless. They can turn into diamonds like mine :

...if you're going crazy, you've got to go all the way... It's a question of who's on the horse and who's off the horse. :о)

Looks like it's time to call the orderlies... Or it's gonna come down to "I'm bigger and fatter"... "I've got sweeter"...

I'll give you a parabellum...

Gerasimm:

...if you're going crazy, you've got to go all the way... It's a question of who's on the horse and who's off the horse. :о)

Gerasim, that's a good one. You seem to have a good horse.

dpg03:
Gerasim, that's a good one. Looks like you've got a good horse.

Nah, I'm just good with Paint... :о)

Let's get back to reality.)

artmedia70:
I.e., if price has broken through a fractal level, do we enter on the same bar without waiting for the next one to open?
The matter is that after penetration of a lower fractal it is necessary to wait for the pullback that is present in 90% of cases, at least 26 or 38% of the shoulder that should be measured in some way.
Reason: