Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 18

vashad:

Respect Misha, it's been a week since I read Gunn and the wonderment of the harmony of the numbers as a result of the calculation is astounding and bordering on mystical!!! Let's look at the goals based on the Gann-based indicators:

On 5h:

On 4h

and week:

Use this indicator - it helps a lot - understand which cycle and where price is going -

The settings for the first window above are standard - the second at the bottom as here 19 was high - 21 low - 23 high and 25 low - 27 high =

all this was shown by those 2 indicators - on the naked chart

Files:
gann.zip  3 kb

Mixon777:

Use this indicator - it helps a lot - understand which cycle and where the price is going -

The settings for the first window above are standard - the second at the bottom as here 19 was high - 21 low - 23 high and 25 low - 27 high =

all this was shown by those 2 indicators - on the naked chart

Thank you and just a cycle analysis of all the frames says we should wait for the growth to work out before selling:

vashad:

Thank you and just analysis of the cycles across the frame says we should wait for the growth to work out before selling:

Please send me the indicators - or in a zip archive and here - thank you very much

Mixon777:

The turkeys can be stacked in one window... it would be easier to watch...

Files:
templates_1.zip  36 kb

Mixon777:
Send me the indicators - or in a zip archive and here - thank you very much

Eduard9898 on page 5 gave an edit of https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.vibroforex1.narod.ru/index.html there are other Gann indicators:

Thanks for the clarification.

So judging by the new drawings the Euro is not yet exhausted and will go up ?

I am already confused by the drawings.

EURUSD cycles from low day 05.05.11 for summer - I think this is the final forecast also on AUD USD _EUR GBP - other pairs have their own vibe

EURUSD cycles from high day 19.05 for summer

Cycles from 27.05

vashad:

I think I have attached the indicator pack but it did not work!

Ok Thank you ! you are boosted karma in the form of a large profit ) luck is on your side )

I advise to save all images of the forecast - to compare them later

Why do you take such strange dates as 05,19,27? Can you calculate the price and time for EUR?

Mixon777:

Euro dollar cycles from low day 05.05.11 for summer - I think this is the final forecast also on AUD USD _EUR GBP - other pairs have their own vibes

EURUSD cycles from high day 19.05 for summer

Cycles from 27.05

I can't understand why the forecast is given from low day 05.05.11 for summer. What is remarkable about this date as it is not even a top. And 19.05 and 27.05 are not tops.
Reason: