EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 916

seolink74:
Just a fortnight ago with 2000 k deposit in two days raised $ 600 on 4 pairs at 0.2 lots ... Then I lost 400 in 3 days on the flat and 200 to follow on the nerves... I realized I needed a break... I was trading 0.1 lots on one EURUSD pair... I suddenly found myself in a flat market... I could not reanimate psychologically.

this is the truth of life ... psychology...

just take your mind off it... get away from the computer for a few days ... the market isn't going anywhere....

You'll get some rest, then you'll go on...

Stoyn:
Good evening, gentlemen, who has thoughts about the euro/dollar in the near future?

The euro drew another support trend (lower red). The target was 1.4180 (should remain so) - so far a flat between trends, no one knows where it will go.

Stoyn:
Good evening, gentlemen. Who has a view on the Euro/Dollar in the near future?

As usual... either up or down... :)

1 A return to the broken level at 142910 and a rebound.

2 Return to the broken trendline and pullback.
3 Correction and upwards
4 There are still option levels to buy upwards....
5 Down
6 Ishimoku is also pulling upwards for now

The key level for me is 1.42910. For me a breakthrough of this level will signal a change of trend.

Tantrik:

The eu has drawn another support trend (lower red). the target was 1.4180 (it should stay there) - while it is flat between trends, no one knows where it will go.

Well, time will tell. Let's wait.

odiseif:
I got carried away with these wipers ... in one month I changed conditions in my advisor about one thousand times. I can say one thing .... The maximum one can survive from wipers is small growth, percent 100 per year, and that's if you set conditions so the price corresponds to one pair only ...The rest is that the price corresponds to one pair of wipers, and the rest is related to simple wipers > a long-lasting failure over a long period of time. once you get lucky and catch a trend, and 100 times it will fail because of a long lasting flat, because wipers are powerless in flat .... not to mention the tales of breakdown of any simple wiper with any timeframe and smoothing method .
I've been having fun with the wands, too. I even had fun with 3 waves on 3 different timeframes... I couldn't get anything good out of them... The inertia is very strong...

A trader comes to a psychoanalyst and says:

- I worry too much, what should I do?

The psychoanalyst asks:

- Can you describe how you worry?

Trader:

- I worry... like a currency pair before the news comes out

A year has passed since Greece was granted a 100 billion euro international loan and representatives from the International Monetary Fund are back in Athens to see how things are going. They will give their opinion next week. It is possible that this document will leave a grim feeling in the minds of readers. Economic reforms have stalled, the economy is in a tailspin, and the modernisation of the tax collection system is proceeding extremely slowly. If Greek finances cannot be put in order and the economy grows back soon, disaster awaits the country and the entire Eurozone. European leaders will not be able to justify an additional financial injection for Greece.
The way out of this situation:
First, Europe will try to put pressure on Athens to rethink its reform plan. Their biggest concern is how long it took to launch a major privatisation programme. In February, Athens promised to sell €50bn worth of assets - the list of assets for sale is still under discussion.
Second: Europe may extend the maturity of its debt bonds. However, it is not clear whether this agreement will be voluntary and what the consequences will be.
We have no choice but to watch the attitude of Greece and the EU, as they say "time will tell".

I am in the longs on the eu. I have been sitting since Monday. More precisely, I put a buy pendent on Sunday night to Monday.

So far, the position is around zero, but it is already in the plus.

My aim is 1.4818.

But this is an intermediate one, in fact, I expect for renewal of the maximums. I expect it to be at 1.5150.

Galina:

But this is an intermediate target, in fact, I expect an update of the highs. I expect it to be around 1.5150.

I agree. Because the Greek issue is reportedly heading in the positive direction...the news worked out on Monday + today should show China's reaction to their macro data (lately, no matter what the analysts say, China has been supporting the Eurex)
Reason: