EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 877

Tantrik:

false-break upwards - down 1.47 (if it goes into the flag band)

Judging by the screenshot and the timing of your post you are a bit late. =)

(What, again, no one knows where we're going? )))

sanyooooook:
(What, again, no one knows where we're going? )))
There will be movements tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.... and in my opinion until we go above 1.5 (even more likely 1.5270), there will be no deep correction...only pullbacks for now...

margaret:
Movements will be tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.... and in my opinion until we go above 1.5 (even more likely 1.5270) there will be no deep correction...only pullbacks for now...

oy? )

ZS: this is not a pullback, this is a return to the channel

margaret:
There will be movements tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.... and in my opinion until we go above 1.5 (even more likely 1.5270), there will be no deep correction...only pullbacks so far...
looks like it...put in three put downs

Found a way to mark up as an irregular option.

Н4

sanyooooook:

oy? )

ZS: it's not a rollback, it's a return to the channel

From the archives:

Commerzbank technical analysts note that the single currency managed to break the 4-month resistance line at 1.4720, trading against the US dollar. The EUR/USD pair made new highs in the region of 1.4880.

Experts believe that within the next few weeks the Euro will reach 1.5000 and then the area at 1.5145/50 (the high of 2009 and 78.6% of the Fibonacci retracement of the decline from the high of 2008). If EUR/USD breaks up here as well, it could rise to 1.6040.

According to the bank, the bulls will lead the market as long as the pair trades above the mid-April low of 1.4156.

From Mr Romanov:

I actually became a little more cautious, although yesterday, for example, I bought from 4820 and it made 4753. Who was stopping - said re-entry while giving depth. Who did not stop - also got out. By trend. Today I have a feeling they are going to break the quid. For the euro, there are no limits to 1.5140 - not seen! It just got up, pretending to be a fool, under 1.49. Impulse was just waiting. I think so.

I just got this theory in my head. Default for outside dollars, and inside America will be exchanged in full. For the new dollar. For america. Fantastic? God forbid... And how do they default externally, what about China, Russia, Japan, etc.? Just like that, like that. There is the current president. He lies blatantly. I think he is lying about Bin Ladin. Remember him on the podium of UN, with his first speech?We are in war, he said with a serious face, a bass. Like we're immune because of you, we're at war with you all. That gives us the 'right' to do anything, vi in wo. Not even selected yet, and there's already been a study that he wasn't born in the states. It just doesn't happen that way. He was born in Kenya and he can't be president. You think he can't. They will do whatever they want. No illusions. And they'll fuck everyone and say, "And whoever doesn't like it, complain to the sexual minorities league. Full stop.

margaret:

I just thought of this theory. Default for outside dollars, but inside America they will exchange in full. For a new dollar. For america. Fantastic? God forbid... And how do they default externally, what about China, Russia, Japan, etc.? Just like that, like that. There is the current president. He lies blatantly. I think he is lying about Bin Ladin. Remember him on the podium of UN, with his first speech?We are in war, he said with a serious face, a bass. Like we are immune because of you, we are at war with you all. That gives us the 'right' to do anything, vi in wo. Not even selected yet, and there's already been a study that he wasn't born in the states. It just doesn't happen that way. He was born in Kenya and he can't be president. You think he can't. They will do whatever they want. No illusions. And they'll fuck everyone and say, "And whoever doesn't like it, complain to the sexual minorities league. Full stop.

The crazier the assumption, the more real the reality...
Reason: