EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 716

seolink74:
... up from 143560

I think not today. Maybe the middle of next week.

rem211:

a little more down))

prophet)))

Folks, will the eur dolar drop any more?

rensbit:
Calm, only calm (c)
You should have shut down. I'd have been better off going for a coffee for three minutes and everything would have been all right. Well, today is almost an empty day for me. The lack of result is also a result.

D1ez:
Folks, will the eur dolar drop any more?
It will, but not today. Already confirmed the move up.

torgus:

Based on the options, we may fall to 1.4350 today amid profit taking, where the call339 is. The market will then show where.

Where do you get your assumptions from if options are not forever!

D1ez:
Will the eu-dollar drop any further?

What makes you think it is going down? it is just standing there, "going down" is in your expectations.

I have been waiting for some pullbacks all week and waiting for some declines, but imho probably going up to 1.48. I would see it next week, or maybe the price has been stagnating all week and confused my expectations.

IgorM:

What makes you think it is going down? it is just standing there, "going down" is in your expectations.

I was expecting the move down all week, pipsing on the pullbacks, but imho probably up to 1.48, I would see it next week, or maybe the price was standing still all week and confused my expectations.

Next week with a small bounce up...and a week later down...

sidi1:
I should have closed for nothing. I should have gone for a coffee for 3 minutes and everything would have been fine. Well, today is almost an empty day for me. Lack of results is also a result.

Your case. I got the end of the wave at 1.4515 (it was broken through by 4 pips (which is normal), and at 1.4512 I opened a sell-slash (i.e. at the first touch of the level) and all this time I sit and wait, that is the trader's job, or a take and stop

IgorM:

I have been waiting for downside action all week and waiting for pips on pullbacks, but imho probably going up to 1.48. I would see it next week, or maybe the fact that the price has been standing still all week has confused my expectations.

The price is worth the price for a reason, I won't comment as no one sees it (at least on the various forums I haven't found an explanation).

rensbit:

The price is worth the price for a reason, I will not comment as no one sees it (at least on the various forums I have not found an explanation).

So what's the point of writing on a forum if there's nothing from personal observation? ;)

seolink74 , that's too bad I'm not the only one with this opinion (((, too often the obvious patterns do not work for everyone

Reason: