EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 592

Fartowiy:
GBP-CHF Buy 1.50 TP 1 1.5155 TP: 2 1.5365

I said over the weekend that it was buyable and the TP is not even visible over the horizon there.

strangerr:

And on gold)))
And on gold, I wrote to you, I wanted your opinion. Thanks for the advice. I sold a deal +165

Buy USD CHF 0.9240

On the Euro, I think it is a correction, a minimum depth to 1.39 (possibly 1.36, 1.34), after which the upward movement will continue.

Fartowiy:

Hi all !!!

Who yesterday heeded my signal to buy GBP-DOL. you can keep the position at 1.6298 and if the price will consolidate above this level, we will go to 1.6375. Good luck

1.6280 probably. Then the butterfly will work towards 1.61

Fartowiy:
GBP-CHF Buy 1.50 TP 1 1.5155 TP: 2 1.5365

I don't think so, he is too good. I'm not arguing, I would just look for other pairs.

ZetM:

Instead of threes and wedges, it's triangles now......))))))

Look, this is the fourth time you've hit me, and it's also quite rude. So, here's my opinion. I didn't notice you before and I didn't touch you. "Octogenarian digs in his sandbox, let him dig" .....))))) Your cartoons have nothing to do with Wave Analysis....)))), they are "laughing stock" ....)))) You don't know the basics of Wave Analysis, but you're just pretending to be a Waveologist....))))

Here's your first lesson from me....))))) There is a whole section in Wave Analysis devoted to zigzag corrections. Which includes planes, zig-zags, triples and triangles. These are different patterns in structure, function and attributes, and you have all triples....)))), though now diversified... triangles have appeared....))))

Second lesson. .... Price always knows where it's going.. Down, up. So, if you know it too, draw a trajectory of its growth or decline(as I do). If you got it wrong, no big deal, but you had your opinion on its movement, specific, clear.....)))) You and Up and down at the same time......))))) This just shows that you don't understand price movements....)))), but you yell at the whole branch about some blue, red options.....))))

Keep up the good work, cheer me up.

Good luck to you "WOLLOWER".

I couldn't keep silent on this post, because this is the first time I've seen an adequate understanding of VAs on the internet. I came to this a long time ago and on my own through a lot of mistakes.
And, frankly speaking, I still cannot understand how waveformers can label the same wave as a five-wave or one of zigzags, while making two or three (or more) options for the development of the event. Each wave has its own clear structure and occupies a clearly defined place in the graph. If the price did not go the way the wave maker expected, then the wave maker should review his breakdown, at least in the current TF, at most - all of it.
YES!!! Respect to you!

strangerr:
On the Euro, I think it is a correction, a minimum depth to 1.39 (possibly 1.36, 1.34), after which the upward movement will continue.
what about 1.28? has it been cancelled for some time?

IDLER:

It's weird to go up against a chiff. He's too good. I'm not arguing, I would just look for other pairs.
I only analyse H1 H4 and daily signals. This signal is on the daily. It's 50 to 100 pips.

newbie_d:
what about 1.28? has it been cancelled long ago?

Right here))) If you're interested, have the wolves do a breakdown on weeks and months.

Margaret, why isn't the Poland bet shown?

Reason: