EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 597

Margot, 1.5 is genius! Flowers and compliments!

Noterday:
Let's see. Will it all come out on 7 April?
Of course. They may announce a rate of 1.25 (which is not expected to get a big reaction), then there will be ECB comments saying when the next rate hike will take place (May, June or September)... only then will there be a violent reaction...

22:00 USA Publication of Federal Open Market Committee meeting minutes

Let's take a walk to 14225 ?

seolink74:

Shall we walk to 14225 ?

I'll back it up on the close of the hour. Might update the high.

IDLER:

I'll back it up at the close of the hour. Could update the high.

Generally speaking, the Brit looks better for short buys at the moment.

Essentially so...

Only the C wave can't be a triple, so the markup needs to be revised, but the benchmark is so far...

IDLER:

Generally speaking, the Brit is looking better for short purchases at the moment.
I don't know him at all... while I'm hanging out on one pair...

Noterday:

As a matter of fact...

Nice markings... I wish it was on H4 and higher. I wanted to show you some support or something, after this morning's zetas. I'm drinking tonight,

after my wife's birthday, and I'm out of the pose. But I just wanted to say something about the Waveoviks, it's just a nag. It's like a friggin' cult, you can't get into their world

to get into their world. I think they do not trade on their forums, and build a new world and measure pips. There, I said what I wanted to say.

IDLER:

Nice markup... I wish it was on H4 and higher. I wanted to show you some support or something, after this morning's zeitgeist. I'm boozing tonight,

after my spouse's birthday, and I'm staying out of the pose. But I wanted to tell you about the Volnoviks, it's just a nagging problem. It's like a friggin' cult, you can't get into their world

to get into their world. I think they do not trade on their forums, and build a new world and measure pips. There, I said what I wanted to say.

=))))))))))))

I guess it has to be, who the hell knows? But Zet's right, I'm not a voluntarist, BUT I've never considered myself one, nor do I WANT to... I AM A TRADER.

Reason: