Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 499

woin2110:

Help output the High and low variables from 0:00 until the close of the first candle on the current timeframe, every Friday of the week, no idea how to execute this.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

evillive:
herbivores are way ahead of humans in this respect ))))

So with them they will moo, and grass is plentiful, growing every year.

borilunad:

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

The Hour of High and Hour of Catch definition is easy, but how do we make it happen every week on a Monday?

Vitek2010:
I very much appreciate your desire to teach me theoretically. But if you can show me in practice, in which place and instead of what expression (in my code exactly, iClose(SymbolName[j],PERIOD_W1,1); maybe here ? If I change -0- by -PERIOD_W1-, do you think the indicator will start to see the weekly bar close on a smaller timeframe?

Yes!!!! no I don't think so, but it does.

What's the BarShift variable, though, throw in the code, see what's wrong with it.

borilunad:

The man above asked a question - he'd better have an answer, I tell you you're bored!

Kot103:

The man above asked a question - he'd better have an answer, I tell you you're bored!

And no one here is in charge of answering every question that is asked. There are two great links at the top left. There's a lot of stuff there. There's also a top right forum link where you can find the Forum Navigator and Answers to FAQs. Highly recommended reading!

artmedia70:
And no one here has been contracted to answer every question asked. There are two great links at the top left. There's a lot of stuff there. There's also a top right forum link where you can find the Forum Navigator and Answers to FAQs. Highly recommended reading!

Have you searched, but you can't find it?

woin2110:

An hour of high and low definition is not hard to get, but how do you get it to be on a Friday every week?

Yes, see the time there, day 5, the right hour, etc.! You do it yourself, it will be remembered for the rest of your life, and the hint, as in one eye, so out the other, and nothing will remain in the head! There is a tutorial, CodeBase, in such simple things by yourself you will understand, and then the complex will not seem so complicated! Keep up the good work!

borilunad:

Yes, see the time there, the 5th day, the right hour, etc.! You will do it yourself, it will be remembered for the rest of your life, and the hint will come out of one eye and nothing will remain in your head! There is a tutorial, CodeBase, in such simple things by yourself you will understand, and then the complex will not seem so complicated! Keep up the good work!
Chukcha the hunter? Why the eye?

with the right question, no answer is required at all... Isaac Eisimov
Reason: