EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 441

beekeeper:

SELL USDCHF - moose 0.9050
yes
looked at mine. Before it gets blown away by the stop
Fartowiy:
looked at mine. Before it gets blown away by the stop
♪ I'll still keep the sellsword ♪
Fartowiy:
I'll keep the selleck anyway.
especially with a small lot. The lot went up again
Fartowiy:
especially with a small lot. The lot increased again uphill
I know he'll reach his Tp. I know he's going to reach his TP.

It's all right, lads.

Yesterday's forecast

Today


beekeeper:

why did you put the SL?
I'm already in the sweet spot on the second sell. If I go out on both, I'll be on the plus side. But the main trend is down. That's why the sell
Fartowiy:
On the second sell, I'm already in the sweet spot. If I go out now on both positions, I'm definitely on the plus side. But the main trend is down. That's why the sell
I think it's the bank's bullshit to confuse people.

Basic and alternative options


nachalek po Euro. Dahl. 120pc put in my pocket.