EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 420

ZetM:

MTPredictor_ was talking about it. But I have others. Even more "advanced" ....))))

I see ... thanks ...

the name may be familiar and I may have seen it a long time ago... if I have time I'll look it up sometime...

William Delbert Gunn: $50m on the stock market. The technology of success

http://www.spekulant.ru/magazine/2011/03_2011/Uilyam_Delbert_Gann_50_mln_na_birzhe_Tehnologiya_uspeha.html

margaret:
Anything important coming up?

ZetM:
Nothing important coming up ?

h/after 15 min. Speech by Mr Sentance, Monetary Policy Committee member

State Bank of England (BOE) representative Andrew Sentance, will be speaking to the Warwick Alumni Group, in London. The MPC is responsible for settling the national short-term interest rate, and traders are scrutinising their speeches as they are known to be looking for clues as to future monetary policy.

margaret:
h/after 15 min. The speech of the member of the monetary policy committee, Mr Sentance

I see, but my downside movement is not over yet. Price has not yet started to form a final move. It is now correcting a correction...)) I wonder how these two facts will play out on the chart....))))

Just wondering for myself. I was calculating a point at 1.4184. The price from it is 30-35 pips. What will happen, what will be the movement....)))

Good evening. I`ve started to study wave analysis, and the first thing I want to ask the pros if I`m getting the markup right? If anything is wrong, please point me in the right direction...

ZetM:

I see, but my move downwards is not yet complete. The price has not yet started to form a final move. It is now correcting a correction...)) I wonder how these two facts will play out on the chart....))))
This afternoon, the results of the macroeconomic indicators of England were released. On the back of this, England is planning to raise rates after all... Investors, when they heard this information, moved their money from Euros to Pounds, as I wrote about this afternoon...

toxa79:

Good evening. I`ve started to study wave analysis, and the first thing I want to ask the pros if I`m getting the markup right? If anything is wrong, please point me in the right direction...

You have the wrong address....)))) You go to Dmitry Vasilyevich Voznyy. There, the answers to your questions, and here the guys are communicating through their TRADING METHODS....)))) and only.

at 13.30 on 18th of this month on three consecutive frames m15, m30, n1 there was a divergence, which means three waves down. But only two of them worked, and the divergence top on m15 was broken. what next? the price should go back down, to the "low of the first wave + minimum 1 pip" level (to make the third wave down and not to break the rule of triple divergence working out.)

Conclusion: We are waiting for the EUR at 1.4123. And then 1.4333 may be reached - to the old, forgotten goal.

ZetM:

I've installed the software - I've fed it with quotes ... I don't see the button for calculating waves... Poke your nose in...

Reason: