EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 74

voinG:
Strangerr, what's your indicator for candlesticks and shapes? Very similar to the VPA indicator for NinjaTrader on VSA analysis.

Nah, this one shows pin and insider bars, no need to hatch yourself in the monitor, use it on large timeframes, it has a bit of a problem with insider bars.
Files:

strangerr:

and have you received many bonuses yet?)))

strangerr:

No, this one shows pin and insider bars, no need to hatch yourself in the monitor, use it on large TFs, it has a bit of a problem with insider bars.
I don't know how to use it, I'm not sure how to use it.)

strangerr:

Nah, this one shows pin and insider bars, no need to hatch the monitor yourself, use it on big TFs, it has a bit of a problem with insider bars.
Thanks, I have it on the chart. I only have figures, the bars are not coloured. How do you interpret its readings, no description?

Temnyj:
and have you received many bonuses yet?)))

That's what it says.)))

strangerr:

Whether or not Odessa port would have been or not time would have shown, and if they had delivered the ANs under the contract, they would have had profits, jobs, wages would have been paid on time, which was a big problem during her premiership, and oil would have gone, and then we could already take our time licking the port for a longoooooooooooooooong time.

And the figure is drawing a reversal.

This is from the newspaper Ukrainska Pravda:

She also said that Ukraine and Libya had good potential for a partnership in a project to jointly produce and sell Ukrainian aircraft.

Tymoshenko said that the privatisation of the Odessa Port Plant was being prepared and suggested that Libya should take part in the process.

And I don't see a U-turn....

strangerr:

So it says)))

So that's the whole amount written down? And I thought it was only from period to period :/ they're not bad at stimulating communication.)))

Alex_K:
Can you explain in more detail and in simpler language how it works)))

What is there to explain in more detail? Insider bar is a bar that is inside the previous one, the pins are marked in the screenshot. You can find a lot of information on this subject by searching.

Temnyj:

So that's the whole amount written? I thought it was only from period to period :/ they're not bad at stimulating communication.)))

The communication there is strictly on the topic of the branch, and their forecasts on the minutes are already fed up, look how many posts I have and how much bonus, because what I see, that's what I sing)))

But they also have interesting branches.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=4419&p=452448#post452448

strangerr:

What's more detailed here? An insider bar is a bar that is inside the previous one, the pins are marked in the screenshot. You can find a lot of information on this subject by searching.

Thank you! I will Google it)
Reason: