EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 34

any state can be drawn...invest the password in the studio.... because the 'young ones' are only being whipped up....

margaret:
On average, yes

even if it's a state... You only have to learn from the best!

FAGOTT:

could you please tell me if I could see the state? In order to learn from the experience of a smart man.
No, you can't. Thank you for the rest, although I've met people who make as much money as I do.

margaret:
No, I don't. Thanks for the rest, although I've met people who make as much money as I do.

Okay........

Do you happen to have their state, by any chance?

FAGOTT:

I see.......

Do you happen to have their stats?

I haven't met them on the forum, but at workshops, celebrations, awards, etc.

margaret:
I didn't meet them on the forum, but at workshops, celebrations, awards, etc.

understandable.........

FAGOTT:

at least a straight... You have to learn only from the best!

I cannot say that I have learned from anyone. I can only give one piece of advice, which was given to us by our DC director after our admission to work on the real.

Take a couple of indicators and a couple of oscillators, only those you know well, set up a trading plan and work.

FAGOTT:

at least the state... You have to learn only from the best!
I should learn only from the best ones.

margaret:
So with my approach to the market I made my first profit +350% over a month. These were my first steps, I was working in the short term

I don't really trade on the demo... I lost a couple small Deposits... then my brain started working... but at first, when I was healthy and had gusto, I made 350% in 3-5 days... spending 16-20 hours on the computer...

this is no indicator... and you shouldn't aim for percentages... you need to strive for stability... even 20 points a day but with + and stable...

the only difference is that you can trade at 350% per month for 2-3 years it will be a good indicator .... the system isn't working right now ......................................

feel the euphoria will pass soon))) although I sincerely hope that the new super trader appeared ....

margaret:

set up a trading plan and get to work.

the trading plan and getting out of joints is a thing....
Reason: