EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 80

How about the euro pound, I see a wolf, plus a figure to enter...

The funny thing is that against the backdrop of such sad statistics, posts about returns of several hundred per cent a month keep popping up on this forum)). Recently on three pages people posted their results. How so?))

bariga:
The funny thing is that against the backdrop of such sad statistics, posts about returns of several hundred per cent a month keep popping up on this forum)). Recently on three pages people posted their results. How so?))

It's a temporary thing....with high percentages they don't trade long....well, they're only good luck....better look for statistics and notes on losses....people who worked for several decades are also losing money....and for thousands of dollars...

Hi... I'm... er... new... sort of.... been sitting mute for four days now... doubled up on the micro... think I'll continue... :)))

but carefully...))))

pinkSlon:
Hi... I'm... er... new... sort of.... been sitting mute for four days now... doubled up on the micro... think I'll continue... :)))

well done ! walt street plan (100% p.a.) fulfilled... you can do your research...

pinkSlon:
Hi... I'm a... uh... newbie... sort of....... I've been mute for four days now... doubled up on the micro... think I'll continue... :)))

It's not just about the amount of %, it's also what the risk was when reaching that %.

You can make 1% but it's stable, or you can spend a couple of days at 100-1000% and after a week you lose your deposit...

Lesta:

It's not just about the amount of %, it's also important what risk was involved when these percentages were reached.

You can make 1% but stable, or you can spend a couple of days with 100-1000% and after a week you lose your deposit...

+1

Defeat325:

How about the euro pound, I see a wolf, plus a figure to enter....

more likely to be a correction in 80pp (just in time for the pound to go up)

Do you trade in acmos? =)
Reason: