Is it worth the hassle? - page 14

Mathemat:
There was no such price at 12:46 Moscow time (Alpari has at least 15 old pips higher). Write when the pose was actually open. I am changing the font colour of this trade in the table to red - until it is correct.

Entry was at 12.31 a.m. Moscow time.

TP closed:

- Buy AUD/USD, on a reverse signal, 1.0257 TP 1.0340 SL 1.0200, result +83 pts.

- Buy EUR/USD 1.4087 TP 1.4190 SL 1.4016, result +103 p.

Buy GBP/USD 1.6055 TP 1.6287 SL moved to b/c.

Buy GBP/USD 1.6055 TP 1.6287 SL 1.5927 close at 0.

Prizma:
Buy GBP/USD 1.6055 TP 1.6287 SL 1.5927 close at 0.

I do not want to reread this thread... Is this a robot or a manual trade?

Europa:

I don't want to reread the thread... is it robot or manual trading?

Apologies for the comment - more like wanking... Besides units, who else is going to keep track of these scraps of information with some numbers you don't know from, reconciling hours as well??? This is nonsense... More than once people have suggested (see above posts) - how to organize it all in a digestible form... Doesn't get it... And so - just lies, flooding, nonsense and wanking.

Roman.:

I apologise for the comment - it sounds more like wanking... Apart from the units, who else is going to keep track of these scraps of information with some numbers not known from where, reconciling the hours as well??? This is nonsense... More than once people have suggested (see above posts) - how to organize it all in a digestible form... Doesn't get it... And so - just lies, flooding, nonsense and wanking.

Look at the first post of the thread. It's all there

and you can draw conclusions.

sergeev:

Look at the first post of the thread. It's all there.

and you can draw conclusions.

That's why I asked, it looks like manual trading, but on the other hand it says "Brown indicates trades in the system before optimization" - i.e. it looks more like MTS

sergeev:

look at the first post of the thread. everything is already there

and you can draw conclusions

:-))) I see. Looked more closely now...

At the same time, people have suggested that the topicstarter should be rehabilitated with these variants of the trading signal reports:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goldtrader 25.03.2011 22:24

Might be easier to post the investment password?

Mathemat:
P.P.S. Put the first trades...
granit77 26.03.2011 10:19
Alexi, I would like to see in the first column exactly the date of publication of the forecast.

...I just want to put the data in order, otherwise the branch will remain incomplete. Otherwise the branch will remain incomplete. Otherwise it will be possible to assess the results, it will be of some use.

Goldtrader 29.03.2011 14:24

Not clear. The signal was a single one. Each signal has specific targets.

And now all of a sudden there appeared a message that the signal had two halves with the same objectives (? which ones) for one half and no objectives for the other half.

These are signals - someone is trading on them "stupidly, thoughtlessly". With such "clear" signals you're just glad you're not using them.
That is why I wrote that the investment password should be given to the real account to make it convincing and unambiguous. If someone will buy your signals, they will not have to sit in front of a PC 24 hours a day and wait for an SMS to close half of the position from the market. He will hang up the copier and go about his business.

...your potential buyers need to:

- get hold of terminals on which this mobile platform can be installed,

- be willing to work day and night (not everyone lives in your time zone) on market trading signals.

And if you take into account the delays involved in the time it takes to send/receive a text message and work out the signal, then the price can go a long way.

If I were an investor I would choose a PAMM that has been alive for more than a year (better two) and shows the best FS.
Mathemat 29.03.2011 19:55

Prizma, I cannot keep up with you. Somehow we have to agree on the format of the signals, so they can be entered in the same table.

You have till Friday night.

The integral result of buying euros with partial closures I calculated as +20. Do you agree with that?

... table here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise you get an unorganized "mush", flooding and muck... The rhyme itself came out :-)))

P.S. I' d love to see "organised" bidding.

I propose to do so, if the administration will not mind, on 1.04.11 I open a demo account, signals also continue to put in this thread.

I can't give the investment password to the public, as I wrote earlier.

Prizma:

I can't give the investment password to the public, as I wrote about earlier.

And why not? (I don't want to find where it was written before).

And yet you did not answer my question, is the system manual or a robot?

Europa:

Why can't you? (I don't want to look where it was written before).

And yet you did not answer my question, is the system manual or robot?

What difference does it make?

this thread is another VictorArt.

It should be shut down before Prizma drained some investor's PAMM

Reason: