Trading a portfolio of currency pairs - page 3

ZZZEROXXX:
how is it a width of 300p and a step of 50p? how do you calculate the lot for each pair?

I have been waiting for this question.

A grid of positions is built at price levels a step apart. By setting the amount of money allocated to build the grid, the maximum width of the grid and its step, you can determine the volume of the position. More details can be found in the Grid or grid systems branch. Risk management is on page 2.

grell:

re-downloaded...

How about a rarer? It's a bummer again.

Rahr is not one of the allowed formats. There is nothing wrong with the archive, look for the problem yourself.

Yes, indeed, the problem was on my end. 7zip opened it.

grell:
Yes, indeed, the problem was on my end. 7zip opened it.
Invest account password is posted.

Wrote an EA. I'm testing this day on my old account for now. Tomorrow I will post the investment password from the new demo account.

login 153329

6grlrdk

ip 83.222.14.43:443 AForex-Demo

Modified version of the Portfolio Currency v2.
Added a new parameter Interval, which sets a constant time interval on the current chart.

Additional information is displayed:
- value of the balance curve peak and its bar number;
- value of maximal drawdown and its bar number.

When a curve peak is updated, the "BUY ! BUY ! BUY ! " message appears, i.e. upward movement continues.
As soon as the value of maximal drawdown is updated, "New search!!!" will appear, which means that it is advised to stop trading and look for a new variant.
Files:

Modification of the Portfolio Currency v2 indicator

External parameters:
Complekt = 1;
Several indicators can be loaded in one chart with different parameter value.
Interval = 25;
Constant time interval. If Interval <= 0, time interval is defined by two vertical lines
Optima = true;
Search for the optimum direction for each instrument at a given time interval. The search result is substituted for calculation and written to the file named "123456 Portfolio(0).csv", where 123456 - account number, the number in brackets - parameter Complekt value.
File = "para.csv";
File name. On each line we should record the name of the trading instrument and direction of trade. For example, EURUSD;0 where 0 is Buy, 1 is Sell.
Info = true;
Display information from the last loaded indicator.
Mid.Points = false;
Enable/disable average point value.
MarkColor = Red;
Colour of the vertical lines.

The Portfolio Currency v2 indicator allows the construction of a balance curve in pips, virtually simulating the trading of an entire portfolio of trading instruments from a given time point.

The time reference point can be set in 2 ways:
- constant reference point, set by the left vertical line (parameter Interval <= 0);
- variable reference point - it changes when a new candle appears and is set by the Interval parameter.

For each symbol the opening price of the corresponding candle is taken as the price level at the given reference point. The balance curve is plotted as the sum of differences for each instrument between the price of closing the current candle and the price of opening the candle in the initial reference point.

Optimization mode.
A positive trading direction is selected for each trading instrument on the selected time frame.

The picture shows an example of optimization from 16 June 00:00 clock to 17 June 00:00 clock.
Files:
Reason: