Sperandeo indicator. - page 11

AlexeyVik:

I've even started to wonder if I should take a closer look at this system.

I'd like to see the results in the flat first )))

AlexeyVik:

ss: Figured it out, M30. It was easy to take 60-70 pips without maxing out.

I even started to wonder if I should take a closer look at this system.

Not 30, but 15 minutes. And about 60-70 points (five decimal places), it's just a fraction of what you can get with Vic. If you do not find an entry that would have expected profit at least three times more than the stop, eventually you will definitely end up losing. It is just a matter of time. And on Vic you can find entries of 1 in 8, and sometimes 1 in 30.

So we've found the entrance via the vic, but where do we get out?

ZZZEROXXX:
Ну нашли мы вход по вику, допустим, а выходить где?

In order to enter the Vic, you must immediately see the potential target where the TP is set. And then you can only determine the ratio of TP to SL. And this ratio, as I wrote earlier, cannot be less than three to one. Otherwise it's just a matter of time before we lose. How to determine these objectives is partly described in Vic's book. And partly comes with experience. The easiest way out of a pose is the opposite signal using the 1-2-3 system. That is, the pose is simply reversed. But according to this system, it is impossible to calculate the ratio of TP to SL.

Worsh:

Not 30, but 15 minutes. And about 60 - 70 pips (five decimal places), it's just a pittance compared to what you can get on the Vic. If you do not find an entry that would have expected profit at least three times more than the stop, eventually you will definitely end up losing. It is just a matter of time. And on Vic you can find entries of 1 in 8, and sometimes 1 in 30.

Let it be M15, it doesn't change anything. 6-7 pips can be taken by flipping a coin, I am talking only about full points.

In the figure, besides the reversal of the trend, according to Sperandeo (not drawn), and confirmation of the trend after that, you can take a calculator and calculate how many full points the trend continued.

I try to understand from this maybe I do not understand something? Maybe you really have to miss five confirmations of a trend that has formed in order to assume there will be a reversal.

You understand, I started the discussion, only with the purpose of getting into it and writing an indicator. But I cannot understand your theory. And I'd better not try to write without understanding WHAT I want toachieve. In any case, nothing good will come out.

It's not necessarily five, it's more a question of statistics on each instrument. I think that working with Vic in a flip is a guarantee of loss, the trend is not always reversed by 1-2-3, sometimes by V. What I personally like about the approach in general - the fact that it does not pollute the brain with indicators )))))

p.s. AlexeyVik, in your figure is the output by return signal? And to be honest it is not clear on which 1-2-3 you have the input drawn.

Yes. As I understand this theory, at every opportunity to draw this pattern, you can put the opposite pendulum and SL in the same place. You will get a reversal. But it is better to see the confirmation after the triggered flip. That is, after the close of the sell at point 3 (in my picture the output line "by eye" is set) we draw the same model and place a buy stop over the hai.

The whole problem is that it is possible to draw the trend line in different ways, to see the hai before the extremum in different ways.

AlexeyVik:

The whole problem is that you can draw the trend line in different ways, you can see the hai before the extremum in different ways.

That is why Worsh suggests to draw them wherever possible, the main criterion being non-intersection of the line with others, enclosed between two extrema by which it is drawn, hai or lo. I will have to read about how to calculate targets if not in a coup, unless Worsh finds it difficult to tell me how to do it in the book. One option was in that video - half of the previous trend.

ZZZEROXXX:

That's why Worsh suggests you build them wherever possible,

Building everywhere is of course the right thing to do. If there is no flip, then there will be confirmation of the continuation of the trend. I don't understand why the countdown of the fifth trend. I also do not understand why the line is drawn in one place and not in the other.

You cannot tell the machine that you may draw it in one place and skip in another with the same rules.

AlexeyVik:

After all, you can't tell a car that you draw in one place and skip in another, with the same rules.

No, it is drawn everywhere, it is simply transferred to a new extremum if it is broken under certain conditions, and these transferred, draft so to speak, are not shown in the drawing.
Reason: