Found the talent - page 11

Richie:
I never call anyone. And a lot of people know that. Good luck to you.

"Machete doesn't text" © x.f. Machete

Kontra:

If drawdowns exceed 30%, they are fully at trader's expense, in other words trader compensates to my purse and that is the end of our cooperation.

• Profits on all my depo accounts with trader are divided in ratio 70% for me, 30% for trader.
  • Commissions for the withdrawal of a trader's reward are deducted from the reward.

That's funny

Topikstarter you would not be lazy and opened a new account for yourself, and your profile is too funny for a serious investor, as well as your thinking, that for a man sitting at the computer 1K mad money - a computer costs at least $ 500, or you decided to look for homeless people in the internet? ))))))

If you do not know - even demo accounts are controlled by brokerage companies, you will get a 100 % deposit several times on a demo account and you will be approached by both brokerage company representatives and interested people.

Investor is a storyteller ;)

SZZY: learn from the pros! https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121125/page109#416645

Already sent out yooo yoo yoo ))))

fozi:

Already sent out yooo yoo yoo ))))

Hurry up, hurry up - there are only three vacancies.

To be honest, I don't quite understand why everyone is writing so negatively, attacking the topicstarter. First, they got as far as "30% drawdown", although they did not bother to read it carefully (or use their brains). Then proceeded to the fact that the "sysadmins" are not capable and not worthy of writing on the forum with such proposals. In general, it sounds a bit hostile :-). If a person is in some way wrong, something not described as you would like - you can just ask, or, indeed, write in private. I get the impression that most of the people here just want to show off.

PS. Myself, well aware that the original wishes and suggestions topikstartera somewhat naive, the amounts are small, etc. Although here's someone may be suitable. For example, the bot threw to work for 1 thousand quid. It seems not particularly dusty. The robot works. Maybe, such an option will do for someone.

MKS:

To be honest, I don't quite understand why everyone is writing so negatively, attacking the topicstarter.

It's because of her complexes.

MKS:

To be honest, I don't quite understand why everyone is writing so negatively and attackingly about the topicstarter. First, they got as far as "30% drawdown", although they themselves have not bothered to read carefully (or use their brains). Then proceeded to the fact that the "sysadmins" are not capable and not worthy of writing on the forum with such proposals. In general, it sounds a bit hostile :-). If a person is in some way wrong, something not described as you would like - you can just ask, or, indeed, write in private. It gives the impression that most people here just want to make themselves look good.

PS. Myself, well aware that the original wishes and suggestions topikstartera somewhat naive, the amounts are small, etc. Although here's someone may be suitable. For example, the bot threw to work for 1 thousand quid. It seems not particularly dusty. The robot works. Maybe, such an option will do for someone.

Let me ask you, how do you want to interpret this sentence? - If the drawdowns are higher than 30% - they are fully at the expense of the trader, that is, the trader compensates them to my purse and this is the end of our partnership. Where can you put your brain here if it says "they are all" and not "the part exceeding the value of 30%". And the contract will say the same thing, in words one thing, under the seal another.

sanyooooook:
I have not said anything without asking, I have found it all on the Inet, where you have put this information on your own, you can do it without effort to find my information. I do not think there is a shortage of capital managers in Moscow. In addition, you have more guarantee of return, but the percentage is lower.
No one has reproached him for being a former sysadmin.

The old trick with the bearded scheme.

It offers to take part in a "contest", where the "investor" "gives" the trader's password from his deposit on the condition that N% is the risk of the "investor", and 100% is the risk of the trader. And then there are all sorts of other stuff to fatten up the brain.

After the trader has agreed on all the details in such a manner that the "investor" makes certain concessions, finally agrees to "work together", he is offered the account investment password that has already been funded at N% and the trader as a "guarantee" that he will not sell out must deposit it for another 100%-N%. After the trader declares that he does not have such money, the "investor" offers him a more "comfortable guarantee", i.e. replenishment of the "account" for an amount less than the amount initially offered.

The trader sends a money order to "replenish the deposit". But the deposit is not replenished for some reason. The trader first tries to find out if the money has been transferred from his bank. Having checked that the transfer was correct, he starts to contact the broker's support department. All his attempts to contact the broker's support team will not work, because they will reply that they did not receive any money. And nothing surprising, because the investor gave for the "deposit" to the deposits and bank accounts of the broker had nothing to do with it. The "investor" is no longer in touch.

The contract was not legally signed, not notarized, and therefore there is no point in going to court with the story that occurred on the Internet. The only thing that can be proved is the fact that money was transferred to an account from which it was immediately transferred to another account, etc.. The account itself is registered to some bitter drunkard or junkie from Mukhosransk.

So, kids, you want investors, open a PAMM account and show your results there. They will profit, they will have investors. We cannot be sure that the investors do not pay for the PAMM, we cannot be sure that they do not pay.

There are many variations on this scheme, but the essence is the same.

MKS:

To be honest, I don't quite understand why everyone is writing so negatively and attackingly about the topicstarter. First, they got as far as "30% drawdown", although they did not bother to read it carefully (or use their brains). Then proceeded to the fact that the "sysadmins" are not capable and not worthy of writing on the forum with such proposals. In general, it sounds a bit hostile :-). If a person is in some way wrong, something not described as you would like - you can just ask, or, indeed, write in private. But the impression is that most people here just want to make themselves look good.

For example, I did so, now bot is tested on the demo, topikstarter said that 2 weeks will be enough. I ran the bot at exactly 18-00 with a deposit of 3000 on eurobucks and now I have 3700 on my account and that .... i do not really lose anything 30% and i am outta here :)
Reason: