create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 4

alsu:
I'm prepared to criticise constructively: what I've seen in the forums is utter nonsense, and you've been made clear there by experts. I note, nonsense - in fact, there is nothing personal about it...

Will you read the article and show me the nonsense AND in this forum where I have made nonsense?

yosuf:

Will you read the article and show me the nonsense AND in this forum where I have allowed nonsense?

before it's too late for us to make a stop.

Admins, hit the brakes...

yosuf:

You read the article and show me the bullshit.
You understand. The creators of the "general market theory" appear here on this forum every six months. And since there are enough people with brains here, such "creators" are taken for parts immediately. Don't want to leave this place in disgrace and get yourself an appropriate reputation? Then bother to subject your ideas to critical examination first and then let them - the basic ideas - be discussed by the community on the forum. Then you will understand whether you should publish, or you can do something more useful. Unfortunately, results of my study of your communication with representatives of the Department of Mechanics and Mathematics of MSU give me an opportunity to draw a disappointing conclusion that self-criticism is at least uncharacteristic of you. So either get smart and do what the community asks of you, or prepare for the worst.

alsu:
Get this. The creators of the "general market theory" appear on this forum every six months. And since there are enough people with brains here, such "creators" are taken apart for parts in no time at all. Don't want to leave this place in disgrace and get yourself an appropriate reputation? Then bother to subject your ideas to critical examination first and then let them - the basic ideas - be discussed by the community on the forum. Then you will understand whether you should publish, or you can do something more useful. Unfortunately, results of my study of your communication with representatives of the Department of Mechanics and Mathematics of MSU give me an opportunity to draw a disappointing conclusion that self-criticism is at least uncharacteristic of you. So either get smart and do what the community asks of you, or prepare for the worst.

What have I done to deserve this attitude?

yosuf:

What have I done to deserve this attitude?
Nothing, this is the normal attitude of an expert to an expert. I am just trying to a) protect the authority of this resource, as I myself discuss my ideas here and b) warn you against impulsive actions.

yosuf:

Will you read the article and show me the nonsense AND in this forum, where did I admit to the nonsense?

I have read it, about the "nonsense" I will not say, about the constructive communication - why do you assume that in the forex market you can change price increments by time intervals? Forex works 24 hours a day, even in the "thin market" most of the time the price keeps moving not in a horizontal flat, but with a different speed/value, and during trading sessions the valuations are completely different. Can you do analysis without using time intervals? I mean Renko or ticks analysis - ticks are the counter against which market conditions are measured, but ticks are not linked to time intervals.

IgorM:

I have read it, about the "nonsense" I will not say, about the constructive communication - why do you assume that in the forex market you can change price increments by time intervals? Forex works 24 hours a day, even in the "thin market" most of the time the price keeps moving not in a horizontal flat, but with a different speed/volatility, and during trading sessions the valatility is completely different. Can you do analysis without using time intervals? I mean Renko or ticks analysis - ticks are the counter against which market conditions are measured, but ticks are not tied to time intervals.
In fact, everything you are talking about can be called a "generalised time coordinate", without tying the term to the common notion of time. Renko, tics, ordinary time are all monotone non-linear transformations relative to each other, and I see no way to make any one of them "superior" to the others.

alsu:
In fact, everything you're talking about can be called a "generalised time coordinate", without tying the term to the ordinary notion of time. Renko, tics, ordinary time are all monotone non-linear transformations relative to each other, and I see no way to make any one of them "superior" to the others.

You are absolutely right! And in all these "generalizations" the main problem is what to take as a true reference point, many people try to take the beginning of the day by server time - imho no better/different than the beginning of the day equal to the time when I wake up ;)

IgorM:

I've read it, about "nonsense" I will not say, about constructive communication - why do you assume that in Forex you can change price increments by time intervals? Forex works 24 hours a day, even in the "thin market" most of the time the price keeps moving not in a horizontal flat, but with a different speed/valatility and during trading sessions the valatility is completely different. Can you do analysis without using time intervals? I mean Renko or ticks analysis - the ticks are the counter against which market conditions are measured, but the ticks are not tied to time intervals.

It's nice to answer such questions

You have not understood, or I have not been able to convey it correctly. "Time intervals" are used conventionally here. I am saying that if you are working on minute intervals, then the price information should best be entered every minute. In principle, you can enter the price in any time interval, then you will have one more variable time, and by entering it in equal time intervals, we will get rid of one variable conditionally. In principle, there's no time limit, especially since I've tried entering ticks as well, assuming that they appear at equal intervals. This problem will be solved by itself, when we'll import data directly from the platform, where each price value will correspond to its time and input them in this form.

IgorM:

You are absolutely right! And in all these "generalisations" the main problem is what to take as the true starting point, many try to take the start of the day by server time - imho no better/different to the start of the day equal to the time I wake up ;)

I mean, there's no difference), so who wants to do it, and so on.
Reason: