Market: pricing as a threshold of entry - page 6

marketeer:
My target price is $50. But will they pay it? How do I know? ...

Who's got any ideas...?

Research the market for similar products.

For example, Mark Jurik is preparing his indicators for MetaTrader users. Most likely they will appear in Market (imho). The pack of 4 indicators with annual licence costs $ 150.

If your products are on the level of licensed JMA, here's the stove you can dance from.

Lizar:

Research the market for similar products.

For example, Mark Jurik is preparing his indicators for MetaTrader users. Most likely they will appear in Market (imho). The pack of 4 indicators with annual licence costs $ 150.

If your products are on the level of licensed JMA, here's the stove you can dance from.

At this situation we get an interesting fork, a person that has theoretical calculations (but doesn't know programming languages) can order an indicator in freelance (having invested money) and then put it in the Market and have a profit.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

why not. :)

Urain:

In this case you get an interesting fork, a person who has a theoretical understanding (but does not know programming languages) can freelance order an indicator (by investing money) and then put it on the Market and have a profit.

This is normal and fair. The basis of any product is the idea, the know-how. The code and all the rest is all the technical details, which many people can do. A decent idea comes to one person.

Lizar:
This is normal and fair. The basis of any product is the idea, the know-how. The code and everything else is a technical detail that many people can do. And a decent idea comes to one person.
If the idea of the one who ordered it is fair - he can trade. And if you spy the idea of a ready-made foreign turkey and order it for cheap in Jobs (and not even necessarily then published in the Market), it is not so nice. And this is one of the main obstacles I see in entering the Market.

marketeer:
If the idea of the person who ordered it is fair - he can trade. But if you look up someone else's idea of a ready-made turkey and order it cheaply in Jobs (and not even necessarily then publish it in the Market), then it's not very nice. And this is one of the main obstacles I see to entering the Market.
You can't order a similar turkey in the works for cheap anymore. A custom order will cost more. Although, individuals with a criminal mind often occur and can do their dark deeds. Against their scrap, we have our own scrap. You can always hide the idea. For example, you can only show market entry and exit points, but not the rest of the beauty.

Lizar:
You can't order a similar turkey in the works for cheap anymore. A bespoke order will cost more. Although individuals with a criminal mindset are often found and can do their dark deeds. Against their scrap, we have our own scrap. You can always hide the idea. For example, you can show only market entry and exit points, but not the rest of the beauty.
In complex systems - yes, you can hide, but with me all ideas are transparent - it's worth seeing and reproducing them very easily. For example, I used to make Optimatic library for four (available in codebase). I rewrote it for five. So, to put it on the Market is unpromising, because the idea is clear to everyone - whoever needs it, will do it for free.

marketeer:
In complex systems, yes, you can hide them, but with me all ideas are transparent - it's worth seeing and reproducing them very easily. For example, I used to make Optimatic library for four (available in codebase). I rewrote it for five. Accordingly, to put it on the Market is unpromising, because the idea is clear to all - whoever needs it, will do it for free.
Welcome to the competitive market environment, to the real sector. The first thing you probably need to learn is that there is no point in being offended by the market. There's no point in scolding those who "write for food" There is no point in being offended by those who "write it off" and sell it cheaper.

marketeer:
In complex systems, yes, you can hide them, but with me all ideas are transparent - it's worth seeing and reproducing them very easily. For example, I used to make Optimatic library for four (available in codebase). I rewrote it for five. Therefore, to put it on the Market is unpromising, because the idea is clear to all, who want, will do for free.
Upload it. When there is a finished product, it is easier to buy than to rewrite. All know how to grow carrots, but everyone buys them. All the more so because you've surely tried to perfect it. Scribes in a hurry will not perfect a product. Quality matters.

Mischek:
Welcome to the competitive market environment, to the real sector. Probably the first thing to learn is that there is no point in being offended by the market. There is no point in berating those who "write for food". There is no point in being offended by those who "write it off" and sell it cheaper.
All right. This "market" I know and do not want to ;-). There was an idea to find a "market" where there is a more serious attitude to products. I found out that's not the case here.
Reason: