If my indicator sends me signals when candles close, can it be coded to send signals when candles open?

I purchased an indicator from the market and noticed that it would work better if the settings allowed for signals to be sent when candles open instead of close. Is this generally possible or does it all depend on the strategy used. I can list the name of the indicator but do not know how it calculates trend.

Selene Arteaga:
I purchased an indicator from the market and noticed that it would work better if the settings allowed for signals to be sent when candles open instead of close. Is this generally possible or does it all depend on the strategy used. I can list the name of the indicator but do not know how it calculates trend.
I'm not sure if anyone here can help. It's an specific product and it's better to contact the developer. Because only the developer can update the product or give you advice :)

There is no such thing as candle close. When a tick arrives past the candle close time, it is the start of a new candle and the previous tick is the candle close. The difference between close and the new open is one tick.

William Roeder:

There is no such thing as candle close. When a tick arrives past the candle close time, it is the start of a new candle and the previous tick is the candle close. The difference between close and the new open is one tick.

Ok thanks for that! I am still familiarizing myself with these terms. 

Ehsan Tarakemeh:
I'm not sure if anyone here can help. It's an specific product and it's better to contact the developer. Because only the developer can update the product or give you advice :)
Yes I will do that. Thanks!
Reason: