Catching a reversal or correction - page 10

Oh, man... I've been reading about the 1-2-3 patterns... it's so damn tempting and beautiful. So I decided to do a little turkey baster and... ...and realized there's a lot of these patterns in history... How do I extract the "necessary" and "unnecessary" patterns from the pile? That's the question... To illustrate, what I have drawn is not mentioned in the text...

I did the following: on the main instruments I hung the 1-2-3 pattern indices, each FI was split into TFs. As a result I got 25-30 windows. During the day I looked through them, defined for myself the "right", clear, wide... In short, the pattern is a beauty, not like yours consisting of three/four bars... if so, move to a smaller TF ... then watch this pattern and the development of the scenario... see for yourself and understand...

sever30:
I did the following: on the main instruments I hung the 1-2-3 pattern indices, each FI was split into TFs. As a result I got 25-30 windows. During the day I looked through them, defined for myself the "right", clear, wide... In short, the pattern is a beauty, not like yours consisting of three/four bars... if so, move to a smaller TF ... then watch this pattern and the development of the scenario... see for yourself and understand...
Well... the idea is clear. I'll try to code it into a turkey baster... Maybe something else interesting will come up...

there's a turkey, you can't do better than that... or is there something new?

artmedia70 12.02.2011 05:44

The question is how to sift out the wheat from the chaff. I filter everything with my eyes and often in such a variant as a picture refill. There were only a few unpleasant moments with lots, but as for any at least zero, but it produces. Lichku nobody cancelled :o).

sever30 12.02.2011 13:04

I've got some experience with tick charts, but I worked with a fast instrument (fdax) and a fast broker at that time... The same thing, it works fine. I'd still be working five percent a day :o).

-------------------------------------------

And why not go this way, as I have in the picture from 07,02,20011 10:11 ? The different-period fractals graze entry points very dashingly...

By the way the eurik on the dale is handsome to sell.I will be looking for a higher entry on monday...

sever30:
there's a turkey, you can't do better than that... or is there something new?

So far there is an idea based on previous successful researches with addition of new ideas.
Therefore, I do not really want to use a ready-made, even if "there is no better" indicator.

Although... it is still worth a look ... :) Please give me a link to it... :)

artmedia70:

So far, there is an idea based on previous successful research and new ideas that have flashed around.
Therefore, I don't really want to use a ready-made, even if "you can't make it better" indicator.

Although... it is still worth a look ... :) Please give me a link to it... :)

Attentive Artem, have a look at page 1 :)

artmedia70:

Oh, man... I've been reading about the 1-2-3 patterns... it's so damn tempting and beautiful. So I decided to do a little turkey baster and... ...and realized there's a lot of these patterns in history... How do I extract the "necessary" and "unnecessary" patterns from the pile? That's the question... Let me illustrate - what I have drawn is not mentioned in the text.

What's the problem? Read Mark Crisp.

Like any other pattern, it doesn't give a 100% guarantee. But of all the patterns I have ever encountered in trading, this one is by far the most accurate and the most profitable.

There is no need to extract anything. Do everything in a row.

With all due respect to sever30 the "1-2-3-pattern" indica from the first page is a slag, to put it mildly. It's not even worth bothering with the settings - it's a dead-end algorithm. You should do something completely different, but so far I personally haven't given birth to it...And I'll sell the eurik on Monday :o).

Gerasimm:

With all due respect to sever30 the "1-2-3-pattern" indica from the first page is a slag, to put it mildly. It's not even worth bothering with the settings - it's a dead-end algorithm. You should do something completely different, but so far I personally haven't given birth to it...And I'll sell the eurik on Monday :o).

:)
Reason: