Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 3

granit77:
Test case number one:

As a user and moderator, I consider 90% of the lasso posts in the thread Where's the line between tinkering... are flooding, destroying the constructive nature of the thread. Was there anything I could have done in this case?

Yep.... I'm shocked! And extremely upset.

The eighth rule point was suggested by me here post sp9 in the middle of the page, but then everyone was silent.... (

I think we need to do this.

1 Give the moderator the right topicstarter, delete and edit posts ... (in posts should be marked who rules or who deleted the post, (the owner of the post, topicstarter or administration)).

2 Create a branch called REDUCED POSTS without the right to add and change, it is necessary that the owner of the posts could argue with the administration of the flood in the post....

Then the administration will pop the topic starter or possibly delete valuable information for someone, it will be possible to find it there.

3 You can apply a hard approach, one deleted post ban for 24 hours (no right to comment, write posts and create a thread).

It is assumed that if there is a deleted post, there is flooding, so no more flooding get a ban, the post will be removed to the appropriate branch where the owner can argue .....

4 create a branch such as Hot Library, it should write a brief description and a link to eg

handy and simple trawl from that-then link (to the thread and post)

new tool - here is a link

how to use standard turkeys - here is a link

interesting strategy from vasya - this link

and everything like that

5 anchor it in the top, will get something like quick access.a.s. Search will be easier to navigate in this thread (to find an answer to your question)

I.e. get a branch flutter 4 pages wrote one useful post, and who is not too lazy to go to the branch library and gave a brief description and a link.

Sooner or later, there will be fewer threads from newbies.

6 I suggest that the site add a column, say, on the left who is present at the site (so say open....)

and a section (branch or as a chat below the site) monkey banned, who is banned and the number of days to go, there can talk enough monkeys to flutter on any topic

FLET:

1 Give the moderator the right topicstarter, delete and edit posts ... (in posts should be marked who rules or who deleted the post, (the owner of the post, topicstarter or administration)).

3 You can apply a hard approach, one deleted post ban for 24 hours (no right to comment, write posts and create a branch).

It is assumed that if the post is deleted, it means there is flooding, so no more flooding get a ban, the post will be removed to the appropriate branch where the owner can argue ......

Here we go.
I can't describe it in words,
And where did it come from
♪ And where did the strength in my arms come from? ♪
I was like a wounded beast,
♪ I'm like a wounded beast ♪
♪ I broke the windows and the door ♪
And dropped the balcony...

granit77:

I don't know how flooding can help the Yandex top, but we are required to create a constructive environment with a minimum of flooding, which is allowed in special threads and works as an emotional pad in others. A crusade against flooding on our own is not possible because of active opposition from the forum itself, as everyone defines the concept of flooding for themselves, and any editorial cleanup of a topic is accompanied by indignant cries of "Where are the posts disappearing to!!!". No one considers themselves to be flooders, and indeed the moderator qualifies the posts and makes decisions based on personal perception, which creates difficulties and differences of opinion.

Test case number one:

As a user and moderator I consider 90% of the lasso posts in the Where's the line between tinkering... Are flooding, destroying the constructive nature of the thread. Was there anything I could have done in this case?

Test case number two:
The creation of this thread is a violation of the Rules and flooding, as it is irrelevant to the main thrust of the forum. I should tear down the thread and suggest that the topicstarter move the discussion to the technical branch of SPAM, SPAMERS and their SUBJECTS...
What realistically should I do if I think the thread is constructive, but the discussion will, as usual, descend into flooding and mutual accusations?

No smiley face.

Exactly - it has long been necessary to do this with all sorts of "Nibiri" etc. - I directly pointed out to the author in a branch that the content is rubbish and only, absolutely irrelevant to the subject of the forum, the answer is "no and again no", here he wants to troll about this and similar vomit, the forum turns exactly into some cheap lame smoking room, and only ... No one is stopping you from going to the forums there - astronomers, astronauts, etc. - Why here about such things is unknown - and this is the "easiest" example, there are heaps of others. Really interesting information is not clear where it is, on incomprehensible pages, at most it would be better to organize for beginners one more "dedicated", besides "basic" - at least there what good and himself (though I am the same) - something you learn yourself, repeating the material answering questions, and sometimes asking them there ... But the result is just nonsense, flooding and bullshit... which has nothing to do with the topic...

Clearly the forum is multi-faceted branches: Humour and so on are all the norm... But this is blatant overkill...

Sorry for the harshness - I've had enough of it.

FLET:

2 Create a branch called REDUCED POSTS without the right to add and change, it is necessary that the owner of the posts could argue with the administration of the flood in the post....

Then the administration will pop the topic starter or possibly delete valuable information for someone, it will be possible to find it there.

3 You can apply a hard approach, one deleted post ban for 24 hours (no right to comment, write posts and create a thread).

It is assumed that if there is a deleted post, there is flooding, so no more flooding get a ban, the post will be removed to the appropriate branch where the owner can argue .....

4 create a branch such as Hot Library, it should write a brief description and a link to eg

handy and simple trawl from that-then link (to the thread and post)

new tool - here is a link

how to use standard turkeys - here is a link

interesting strategy from vasya - this link

and everything like that

5 anchor it in the top, will get something like quick access.a.s. Search will be easier to navigate in this thread (to find an answer to your question)

I.e. get a branch flutter 4 pages, write one useful post, and who is not too lazy to go to the branch of the library and gave a brief description and a link.

Sooner or later, there will be fewer threads from newbies.

6 I suggest that the site add a column, say, on the left who is present at the site (so say open....)

and a section (branch or as a chat below the site) monkey banned, who is banned and the number of days to go, there can our monkeys talk too much, flounder on any topic

I think it's complete nonsense. People here have developed basic forum rules, you have your own Charter. That's not going to work.

P.S. What monkey bunker? What are you talking about, do not "cops" here, type of purely in the language nerd. "Just change the language... :-)))

PPS "Monkey Bay" - slang - a special place in the police station of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for detention of persons suspected of committing offences, as well as other persons involved in the violation of law and order in Russia.

Actually, I haven't really come up with any new principles in other more developed forums.

If you think it's bullshit, I'm done with you.

There's not even a smiley face on the forum.

We need action and modernization, not stupid rules that nobody will read.

I have registered on many forums and have never read the rules, I am adequate enough not to call them names, not to talk back, I'd rather not say anything.

FLET:

Actually, I haven't really come up with any new principles in other more developed forums.

There's really no emoticons, they're running the fucking forum.

And how do you determine which forum is "more developed"?

FLET:

There's really not even a smiley face in this forum.

One thing you have to understand is that there needs to be a "holistic" approach, and the fact that we are here - you, me... getting together and talking about it - that's not the way to resolve issues. It will remain at the level of talk, that's all.

Of course, even if not everything - but some things in your proposal deserve attention, to say the least, but in the end it's up to other people to decide everything here. That's all.

It's like they say: "One's own house is another's house... Change the Charter or change the monastery...

For example, there are no smileys, even the simplest forum has smileys.

Note whether there are corrections or deletion of posts and who did it.

He who creates a thread can and delete posts and edit (moderator called), only here saw the name of the topikstarter.

There are a lot of differences between the two.

FLET:

For example, there are no smileys, even the simplest forum has smileys.

Note whether there are corrections or deletion of posts and who did it.

He who creates a thread can and delete posts and edit (moderator called), only here saw the name of the topikstarter.

There are a lot of differences between the two.

emoticons are not needed
Reason: