Avalanche - page 173

goldtrader писал(а) >>

The conclusion IMHO is wrong. The brokerage companies are sending these rake-ins to zombify novice traders.
From time to time they need fresh ideas, otherwise the plan to plummet is poorly executed.
So the author is most likely not illiterate, he is just doing his job.
Where did this conclusion come from:
- The author believes in the armor of his TS, even called the indicators of growth of the deposit (doubling over 2-4 weeks),
- The author himself does not trade by it (don't need money or have no time to earn?),
- I don't have any money or time to make money?
- >> He did not try to implement it himself in the code (at least he did not show it), although he is familiar with coding - there is a rabbitt indicator in the kotobase.

Don't wake the beast... >> Rabbit.

goldtrader >>:

Вывод ИМХО неправильный. ДЦ специально засылают таких граальщиков для зомбирования начинающих трейдеров.
Периодически нужна свежая подпитка идеями иначе план по сливу плохо выполняется.
Так что скорее всего автор не безграмотен, он просто выполняет своё задание.
Откуда такой вывод:
- автор убеждает в бронебойности своей ТС, даже называл показатели роста депозита (удвоение за 2-4 недели),
- сам по ней не торгует (деньги не нужны что ли или некогда зарабатывать?),
- замониторенных счетов его или учеников тоже нет,
- сам реализовывать в коде не пытался (по крайней мере не показывал) хотя с кодингом знаком - есть индикатор рэббит в котобазе.

Mm-hmm. The novice traders think it's Father Christmas... with presents, but it's Grandpa Alzheimer. With a mission.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Mm-hmm. The novice traders think it's Father Christmas... with presents, but it's Grandpa Alzheimer. With a mission.

And Santa did come, only not with presents, but... FOR presents.
Sadly, it's not funny. (((

hey... who has the best back test results since 01.01.2008 on Lavina. Galina, have you had Lovina since 2008?

goldtrader >>:

Вывод ИМХО неправильный. ДЦ специально засылают таких граальщиков для зомбирования начинающих трейдеров.
Периодически нужна свежая подпитка идеями иначе план по сливу плохо выполняется.
Так что скорее всего автор не безграмотен, он просто выполняет своё задание.
Откуда такой вывод:
- автор убеждает в бронебойности своей ТС, даже называл показатели роста депозита (удвоение за 2-4 недели),
- сам по ней не торгует (деньги не нужны что ли или некогда зарабатывать?),
- замониторенных счетов его или учеников тоже нет,
- сам реализовывать в коде не пытался (по крайней мере не показывал) хотя с кодингом знаком - есть индикатор рэббит в котобазе.

By the way, yes. If he wrote the indicator himself and knows a lot about coding, I think a person who has written the indicator will be dumb in the simplest of ways. I also have a feeling that something's not right...
The fact that he himself doesn't trade on Landslide is 101%. I'll bail you out. He's not trading landslide. Moreover, judging by his delirious calculations he can't even calculate the loss, no, not even the break-even level, but just calculate the amount of depo after the loss. He calculates the loss by subtracting the amount of the loss from the deposit! This cannot be done by a trader who has ever traded in the demo mode. The conclusion is that the author has never traded either on the landslide or otherwise.
The question is why do you start a branch on the TS you don't trade on? The author is a shady guy...

sever29 >>:
Приехал с шашлыков, бутылочка пива рядом, врубаю комп, инет, форум, лавина...ну как обычно, релакс... вот моя супруга дом2 смотрит, а я лавину читаю... класс.
E_mc2 ты мне напоминаешь хищника, который вцепился в добычу, а "буйвол" оказался крупный и сильный (тупой), что стремительная атака захлебнулась. Зачем тебе это? Долгая, позиционная война... ляжь, как я, под соседнее дерево, в тень, отдохни, попей водички, осмотрись... добыча сама сдохнет... укусы были смертельны (по форумным меркам)...

I don't think the bites were fatal... judging by his behaviour he's the kind of armoured lobes who get a poke in the eye and say it's the dew of God. He'll show up again... with another one. He did not respond to my last post...maybe he's counting...or maybe he decided to open the demo and see what we're talking about.

In short, a hired gun. I have to look inside myself and see under what circumstances it would be beneficial for me to behave this way.

Mathemat >>:
Короче, засланный казачок-с. Надо посмотреть внутрь себя и подумать, а при каких обстоятельствах мне было бы выгодно так себя вести.

There's a hell of a lot of assholes out there.

Identify and deduce, very good for trading.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Ну теперь в лицо знаю у кого в пятницу забрал свою капусту:). Не знаю что вы анализируете. Но точно не то.
Вторая половина дня как раз была понятна и логична. Почитайте Ларри Вильямса внимательно... потом еще

раз перечетайте, через месяц еще раз...до тех пор пока не выучите наизусть. Потом проанализируйте движения
после выхода индекса Мичигана. Плюс поймите что движения и откаты, любые, на форексе в американскую сессию
идут от движения фондового рынка... Потом продумайте что вызвало в пятницу движуху на фондовом рынке США...
Дальше перечислять:)?

:) Think of it as my gift :) Actually, it's not my rule to enter the market on Friday afternoon... It's already happened that way. It's stupid... You can't work on Friday afternoons at all... almost unpredictable market... And Williams, I'm sorry, that's bullshit. I haven't read the original. But I'm not a supporter of this theory.
It's everyone's personal opinion... I personally find Williams unpalatable:)

E_mc2 >>:
ЧТо ж ты за баран за такой?? ДЦ возьмёт маржу только за 2 лота. При открытии ордера на 3 лота когда открыт уже один, тебе нада будет не 23486 рублей а всего 7829 так как маржа за 2 других ордера взамно компенсируеца!! У тебя всего 4 лота 1+3. За два ордера у тебя залог не возьмут! У тебя висит залог за один ордер, для открытия трёх лотов с тебя возьмут только + 7829!! За два другие маржа не берёца!! И будет общая маржа 15658. То есть что б открытть ордер обьёмом в 3 лота тебе нада будет добавить всего 7829 рубля!! Тот залог что уже есть 7829 + залог за ещё один ордер ещё 7829, а за два других маржа не возьмёца. И ты спокойно открываешь ордер на три лота!

Wrong. You only have two differently placed orders, one lot and three lots. You are first charged a deposit for the first open order of 7,829 roubles. When you open the second order with the volume of 3 lots, you will be charged additionally for the difference of the volumes of the first and the second orders. That is, for 3 - 1 = 2 lots. The total deposit will be 7829 + 15658 = 23486 roubles. And now for your own words:

E_mc2 >>:
What kind of a sheep are you? DC will only take margin for 2 lots. If you open an order for 3 lots, when one lot is already open, you will not be charged 23486 roubles but only
Reason: