[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 139

Well, they're all showing the same thing

KK may be close to 100 but in some places there are divergences of these indicators...

Silly question I can't figure out. How do I attach 2 EAs to one symbol?

Just open in different windows and attach your EA to each one, or a separate terminal for each EA or something else?

In separate windows of the same terminal.

alsu , does it matterfor your JaNeTormozscript which windows it is? i have windows 7.

I put it at the end of the loop for JaNeTormoz(); - the indicator is not drawn, the value is 90000000

eddy:

alsu , does it matterfor your JaNeTormozscript which windows it is? i have windows 7.

I put it at the end of the loop for JaNeTormoz(); - the indicator is not drawn, the value is 90000000

I haven't tried it on Windows 7, I generally do not use it for a long time - it has a bad but ineradicable feature - it causes horrible glitches in the terminal in some conditions))) I converted my heavy calculations to DLL long ago.

Could you please tell me how to merge 2 arrays into one, which function to use?

ABOUT MODE_MARGINREQUIRED...

MODE_MARGINREQUIRED - tells you the required amount of free funds to open 1 lot.

I wonder: How is MODE_MARGINREQUIRED defined (set)? Is this value constant for the instrument?

Reason for the question: the number of lots available to open can be determined by dividing the amount of free funds by the amount of free funds to open 1 lot, so the amount of free funds at the start of the transaction is equal to the balance. I wanted to calculate in advance (without even entering the terminal, i.e. theoretically for this symbol) the number of available lots.

I checked it in the tester (every time before starting a deal) - MODE_MARGINREQUIRED is different.

Who knows what?

ikatsko:

Interested: How is MODE_MARGINREQUIRED defined (set)?

1) leverage 2) current price 3) lot size

alsu:
1) leverage 2) current price 3) lot size

Probably not determined by lot size after all IMHO. What is the mathematical connection between these parameters?

Reason: