[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 488

bercut0077:

Good day, advise how you can change the volume of log file (adjust, clear), which sometimes due to errors of advisor, is clogged to huge values. I need a way implemented by the Expert Advisor itself.

there is a very simple way. it works! 100% tested!!!

- Do not make mistakes when writing EAs.

costy_:
Can you tell me if the broker jmt:0 is the same colour in summer and winter?
Yes.

Russia does not switch to winter and summer time now. Which countries don't change time either?

Google:
Russia does not switch to winter and summer time now. Which countries do not change time either?
Well, if Google doesn't know, let's ask Yandex:))

Hello, EA is reporting the error "expert function calls are not allowed; 'stdlib'-'ErrorDescription'" - what is this error and how is it treated /please give an answer and not a tutorial - as it often happens here, it becomes unclear to newbies or circus clowns this forum!!!/

bercut0077:
Hello, EA is reporting the error "expert function calls are not allowed; 'stdlib'-'ErrorDescription'" - what is this error and how is it cured / please give an answer and not a tutorial - as it often happens here, it becomes unclear to newbies or circus clowns this forum!!! /

So far, a remark: this is a forum for newcomers, well, a clown's hat each of them puts on at will. The inability or unwillingness to understand the answer is the questioner's problem.

bercut0077:
Hello, EA is reporting an error "expert function calls are not allowed; 'stdlib'-'ErrorDescription'" - what this error is and how to cure it / please give an answer and not a tutorial - as it often happens here, it is not clear for newbies or for circus clowns this forum!!!

Check the option

In general, try http://www.google.com.ua/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=expert+function+calls+are+not+allowed%3B+'stdlib'-'ErrorDescription'%22,

then like this http://translate.google.com.ua/translate_t?q=expert+function+calls+are+not+allowed%3B+%27stdlib%27-%27ErrorDescription%27%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=ru&tab=wT,

and if it is still not clear put on the cap and the forum ;)

bercut0077:

Good day, how can I change the volume of log file (adjust, clear), which is sometimes clogged to huge values due to EA errors. I need a method that can be implemented by the Expert Advisor itself.

The log file contains information about the Print() command - these are not necessarily errors, they can be accompanying information.
you can comment out all Print()

bercut0077:
/request for an answer, not a tutorial - as it often happens here, it becomes unclear to newbies or circus clowns this forum!!!

I don't understand about clowns, circus and moral teachings.

if you are smart, then listen to what you are told and be grateful that people are wasting their time on your problem.

if you are too literate, this thread is not for you, go to the circus and have a laugh.

granit77:
Yes.
Thank you.

artmedia70:
Print also the values of variables High_1 and Low_1. In fact, print out the values passed to it inside the function directly and print out the return values too. Then you will see where to start dancing from. Often the variables you are sure of take absolutely unexpected values. That's when you find the mistake.

Thank you all. But I turned out to be a bit of a stretch. )) I passed types of variables to external function in wrong sequence.

Reason: