[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 443

Zhunko:

...Sines and cosines, Furieux, Runge-Kutts stuff ))) amusing... Folnova theory - interesting, but right after surges....

about trying it out - I looked at their results on the forum (really getting everything backwards and as always beautiful) and looked at their work in the form of indicators in my terminal on, now, a real account at the time of the "chronicles of the diving euro" these days... It is fascinating - "look, and if you have time, do the opposite" :))) or better do not touch anything, just look )))) worked as a plastic surgeon and as a result you have not lost, which of course is not bad at all.

History and its analysis is a wonderful thing, but not in this case... "Remember how Ivan Ivanovich won a fortune betting on black?" :))

I'll try to open a separate thread, I have interesting observations, but first I'll get my thoughts together and look for something similar here, so as not to fool people's heads...

granit77:
If you have something to offer, something to share, something to discuss, start a separate thread.

ok!

A specific first-level question: searching the site very often gives an error, or it's just me? For 10 queries, 1 successful one...

Maxaxa:
...First level specific question: does a site search give an error very often or is it just me? For 10 queries there is 1 successful one...
For starters, check out the FAQ, there are already answers to some of your questions. In particular, there's a link to an alternative search via google if a direct search on the site doesn't help.
By the way, the forum has published practically all answers to all possible questions :)) To find them (before you write your own) through google search you set some combinations of keywords. I assure you, you will read for a week. :))

Maxaxa:

about tried - I looked at their results on the forum (really getting everything backwards and as always beautiful) and looked at their work in the form of indicators in my terminal on, now, a real account during the "chronicles of the diving euro" these days... mesmerizing - "look, and if you have time, do the opposite" :))) or better don't touch anything at all, just look )))) worked as a plastic surgeon and ended up with his own, which of course is not bad in its own way.

History and its analysis is a wonderful thing, but not in this case... "Remember how Ivan Ivanovich won a fortune betting on black?" :))

Then you haven't tried it. Anything worthwhile won't be posted here. You have to do the work yourself. If it didn't work out, it doesn't mean it's the wrong tool.

Can everyone, having a Stradivarius violin, play like Paganini?

Zhunko:

So they haven't tried it. Anything worthwhile won't be posted here. You have to do the work yourself. If it doesn't work, it doesn't mean that the tool is wrong.

Will everyone, having a Stradivarius violin, be able to play like Paganini?

Well, of course they can't, you can only rely on your instrument so that "it won't be painful", and it will be painful all the same, because your instrument is not always the right one...

I understand that there's not much of a real one, unless it's a super-peeps-dvd, or "how to terminate a contract with a DC quickly".

Please tell me why when testing an EA with the same parameters on platforms of different brokerage companies we get diametrically opposite results? For example, why ONE gives positive results, while the OTHER gives negative results, all other things being equal?

yosuf:

Because you are trying to work on the "peculiarities of the DC", not the "peculiarities of the market". The "peculiarities of the VC" are easy to close and you are out of business. The solution is to study the peculiarities of the market, not the peculiarities of the brokerage companies.

zoritch:

You have been warned. Discussing DCs is forbidden under the forum rules.

DDFedor:

You have been warned. Discussion of OCs is forbidden by forum rules.

Sorry, I'm not judging the DCs....just stating the fact that everywhere has its own rules of the game...:-))

(here too, once asked to close holes in quotes....but they never did....because, logically, it would be reflected in testing?...)

zoritch:

(there was also a request to close the holes in the quotes...but they never did...because, logically, this would affect the testing?...)

Does it reflect critically on testing? Can I give you an example?

tol64:

Does this have any critical effect on the test? Can I give you an example?

can't remember the subject... asked to close two holes for 2009-2010... they replied that it was technically impossible and apologised...

what do you think - will it reflect critically...i think yes, it will give two huge drawdowns...and timid attempts to create a grail will die by themselves...:-))

Reason: