SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 3

Excuse me, but I'm not going to post a report from this particular grail here.

I can post similar ones, but not from this one.

But there are such reports, and quite real.

So if anyone has a desire to get a BOTH for 450,000 rubles, welcome :)))

Galina писал(а) >>

Excuse me, but I'm not going to post a report from this particular grail here.

I can post similar ones, but not from this one.

But there are such reports, and quite real.

So if anyone has a desire to get a BOTH for 450,000 rubles, welcome :)))

a what, so long to make a report, scan your grail in the tester for 10 years and post the report, there and see what he is worth

Techno писал(а) >> run your grail for 10 years in the tester and post the report

You have to pay for the reports from the tester with money from the photocopier !!! )))

Techno писал(а) >>

Why, it takes so long to make a report, run your grail in the tester for 10 years and post the report, there and see what it is worth

Would it be enough for you to see a report from the tester for 10 years to pay 450,000 roubles ???

SUPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you as many of these as you want :))))))))))))))))))

Galina писал(а) >>

Would it really be enough for you to see a 10 year report from the batterer to pay 450,000 rubles ???

SUPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you any number of these :))))))))))))))))))

not enough, but just to look and think. Otherwise there's nothing at all, no report, nothing at all.

Techno >>:

а что, так долго сделать отчет, прогани в тестере свой грааль за 10 лет и выложи отчет, там и посмотрим что он стоит

Why do you need 10 years, I don't see what that will get you?

Let it run from August 2008, and a forward test start on the 1st for every month until today, that's about 30 tests in total and it's easy to see what it is.

Yes and it's not certain that there won't be hidden settings that can be optimised for each period, but it will be possible to calculate although it's all a pain in the ass...

qwerewq писал(а) >>

And it is not certain that there will not be hidden settings that can be optimised for each period, but it will be possible to calculate, although it will be a bit slow...

Well, for 2 years it will be easier to fit the data. And in this case it will be possible to see how the EA has behaved during the periods of rises and falls

You people are funny... I say...

I'm telling you that if you want to take it, I'll give you a report not for three months, and it's not 500% :)))))))

But I'm not going to post it here, I'm not serious!

LeoV >>:

За отчёты из тестера нужно расплачиваться деньгами из ксерокса !!! )))

+5

Reason: