How to explain to the customer that virtually all indicators are overridden - page 4

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Unless, of course, the broker will change the quotes, as already voiced above. But then it's on the broker's conscience as they say!!!

And the DCs change them regularly. See the rules of the brokerage companies. Some have it explicitly stated, such as "if quotes are found to be non-market, they are subject to correction...".

In general, as a minimum, most of the standard ones are not re-drawn, except for the last interval. But there are exceptions.

I saw this thread and freaked out in general... There's a persistent sense of the surreal...

It's crazy. I'm here fighting for customer rights, peace and so on, and then there are similar threads when the old guys talk to the young that all the indicators are being redrawn...

Well by the way, yes, I noticed when the DC changes quotations, if the quotations change, the indicator values change accordingly. But it does not relate to the concept of overframing. Reriasing is usually temporary, during first 10 bars for example. So, the indicator is considered to be overrun if it can change its value on the last 10 bars, without quotes changing. That's the way it is, let us perceive the concepts adequately. Not the way one called it, everyone thinks about one thing, but he means something else....

Indicators that change values in buffers on any bar other than 0 with the arrival of a new tick are re-drawing indicators. Correspondingly, non redrawing indicators count only the 0-bar, the other bars remain unchanged with the arrival of new ticks.

It is very simple. And even if the broker will change the quotes, once thrown on the chart, the non re-drawing indicator will NOT change its values except the 0-th bar. The full re-run of the non re-run indicator can only be caused by initialization.

From this follows the clear rule of division of indicators by re-rate:

Non-rendering indicator after its initialization can change only the 0-th bar with the arrival of a new tick. All other indicators will be re-run indicators.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In such cases, if I am not able to explain and negotiate, I drop the order - if you don't want to do it, let's break up. If I can't do it, I can't do it, find someone else.

And in general, if the TOR is not explicitly written, then the requirement for separate money.

Yes, it probably makes sense. It takes a lot of time to prove something like this.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

On or after the news, the broker can tweak the story (prices, bars). The chart changes, the indicators are recalculated and their readings change.

This is known, this is not the situation we are talking about.

I will wait a bit, then we will talk to the source, for now I want to understand the scale of the disaster.

Andrey Dik:

A non redrawing indicator after its initialisation can only change the 0th bar with the arrival of a new tick. All other indicators will be re-drawing indicators.

To my namesake - FIVE points.
To others - Thank you! I am amused )))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

This is known, this is not the situation we are talking about.

then the test in the studio.

Andrey Dik:

From the above it follows a clear rule of division of indicators according to re-rating:

A non-rendering indicator after its initialisation can only change the 0th bar with the arrival of a new tick. All other indicators will be considered to be overrippable.

This is correct. The non re-rising is not a panacea. Depending on the task, at every new tick the indicator can give the generalized information for the whole analyzed period, and in this case the re-drawing is necessary and even useful.

Youri Tarshecki:
That's right. It is also correct that non re-rating is not a panacea. Depending on the task, the indicator may at every new tick give the generalized information for the whole analyzed period, and in this case the re-rating is necessary and even useful.
Jesus... i.e., it is a universal cure for what? there are many different indicators with re-rating and they are successfully used! - The problem is that people use the indicators not corresponding to its type if they don't know what type the indicator draws.
Reason: