[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 440

Roman.:

Yeah, it's possible. I can even guess what kind of turkey... :-)))

thanks for the answer.

PS. The indicator on the screenshot is not the one that will be used in the Expert Advisor, it's just an example, because the indicators visually work similar (I mean they put arrows on the chart) and all the similarities end there.

what kind of indicator is it? if it's not a secret :)))

like a modified Rpoint or ZigZag? i wonder, does it move the rightmost icon during the ticks or is it responsible for its position? )))

semiromid:

It's digging up a couple of trees with an excavator! ----------- What simpler option is there?

What is the point of splitting orders? -------------- I need to split my orders into buoy and sell. Or you mean the processing of orders? Give me a hint how to make the script simpler?

There may be an infinite number of options. It is better to choose the simple ones. For example:

int Orderov;
int Tip;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert start function                                            |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start()
{
int i,k;

Orderov=OrdersTotal();

for(i=0;i<Orderov;i++)
   {
   OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS);

switch( OrderType() )
      {
      case OP_BUY:
         //Задача для ордера типа OP_BUY
      break;

case OP_SELL:
      break;

case OP_BUYLIMIT:
      break;

/////------ и т.д.

}
   }

return(0);
}

semiromid:

Please advise. How can I make this robot buy clearly after 20 seconds?

It will be triggered when the DC accepts it.

FreeSerfer:

Good day to all.

I have another question. Suppose you have an XXXXXXX indicator (name does not matter)

Unfortunately, I don't have the source code of the indicator. Therefore, I don't understand what it is based on)

Can I develop an Expert Advisor based on XXXXXXXXX indicator signals for opening Sell and Buy orders?

Here is an example on the screenshot

granit77:
Set the indicator, open properties, tab "Colours" and see if the buffer numbers (first column) correspond to the desired colours. Then write the buffer numbers in iCustom and get the desired colour signal.

another question,

I have 2 demo accounts opened with different brokerage companies,

I ran 2 MT4 for the sake of experimentation and was horrified to find that:

1. Number of ticks is different

2. The contents of the timeframes are different:

- High and Low are different, sometimes significantly;

- Close and Open are different, and sometimes instead of candles with "papaverine" there are candles with "cayenne pepper"... the picture is different...

What do you mean by that? ))) Or is there something I haven't read or heard somewhere?

Is there any tolerance for such discrepancies? Just talking about Expert Advisors, Expert Advisors, indicators and the like - the trigger threshold is sometimes definitely wrong...

So where do I see the real curve then? )))

granit77:

Thank you, I understand the meaning, I wish I was familiar with the programming language.

Suppose:

Blue colour - number 0 - buy signal

Red - number 1 - sell signal

and another question, the arrow can flash while it is forming a bar above which it can lock and give a signal. Trades should be opened after a clear signal when the bar is formed

Can someone implement this in the code?

Zhunko:
There's also a library.
Honestly, I don't understand it at all, it's so complicated)))

Roman.:

Try another way, which is to exchange values between EAs with global variables... I haven't used them myself, I don't know the details, search them, see additionally how they are used...
It's a little different, I need labels, which one Expert Advisor draws (its target is in those labels), to be read by another EA. I downloaded the drawer, so I don't know how it works ((

demlin:
Slightly wrong, I need the labels that one EA draws (its target in those labels) to be considered by another EA. I downloaded the drawer, so I don't know how it works ((.

What prevents to exchange (transfer your labels) (conditionally) make some analogy (with the same numbers (integer)) from one owl to another... Make an analogy, use a search on the order and examples of glob perem use and that's it. No drawer is needed for nothing... Everything is classic here, what could be more reliable and simpler... :-))) Try and learn, and share your experience of using them here afterwards... We're waiting. :-)))
Reason: