[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 426

Roger:

I get the impression that you are hopeless. You already have an advisor piecemeal, and you're putting old mistakes into every new version. Replace everything

with .

What's that got to do with it? It's a meter, so let it count. Maybe, I really do not understand something elementary. But where do I get buy if I only place pending orders on the second tick?

Yes, sorry, I did, it is correct! Honestly, I didn't get it. Thank you!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

What's that got to do with it? It's a meter, so let it count. Maybe there really is something elementary I don't understand. But where do I get buy if I only put pending orders on the second tick?

Yes, I'm sorry, I've mined it, it's counting as it should! Honestly, I didn't get it. Thank you!!!

No, I don't get it, though. Yes, the log is somehow more equal. But there are three orders! Orderstotal counts all the orders and there are not two, but three? And visually we can also see the numbers two and three on the chart.

I don't get it!

Elenn:

How do you store objects and what happens to them in case of a computer crash?
Have you already googled "graphical object handling" on the website? The terminal's work with graphical objects is quite reliable, but it is desirable to have its own checking and storage mechanisms.

Here is the oil picture. The program opens on the first tick an order that looks like a bypass but is defined by an order type as 0 instead of 4. It cannot be deleted from the chart, says 2011.06.05 00:05:54 2011.02.10 19:00 Trial EURUSD,H1: OrderDelete error 4051.
Subsequent orders opened at the same place, by the same order, are marked as 4 and are deleted without any problems.

Holy shit!!!

Here it is, the unfortunate first order

Goodbye, everyone.

Elenn:

And how does object storage work and what happens to objects in case of emergency shutdown?

I wrote a library for graphical variables a long time ago.

And this library is cooler than that. Anywhere and anything can be sent within one computer. Even to the neighboring terminal.

There is an even cooler library than the previous one, but I haven't posted it yet.

Downloaded the alpari platform, it has the tester swearing.

The dog is cursing, that's all! The order is placed at a distance of 20 pips, i.e. 200 if you consider that it is a five-digit number.

I strongly suspect there's a glitch in the phi x start platform, so I want to check how the same robot behaves on a different platform.

Not a glitch, adrenaline forex platform shows the same thing. Help! How can it be three orders at once?

Dimka-novitsek:
Not a glitch, adrenaline forex platform shows the same thing. Help! How can it be three orders at once?

Look for a logical error in the code.
Reason: