[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 409

KONDOR:

a little change

datetime Timm = TimeCurrent();

genius ;)

Mathemat:
If you have statistics on the frequency of different values of a[i], try putting the more frequent ones at the beginning of the array (or switch).
Thanks for the tip. I'm thinking to make it all in the form of a library. The Expert Advisor is supposed to work on 4 pairs, so there's no sense in creating and initializing absolutely identical arrays in multiple instances. But here is another question: if at one and the same moment of time a request is received from several Expert Advisors to one and the same library - won't it cause any unpleasant consequences or slowdowns?

KONDOR:

It's about this code that's posted in the correspondence, not in the file.

Bihkul:
if in correspondence, try replacing Point with the fPointX() function I specified

Good afternoon, any advice on how an advisor can get a signal from an indicator?

Hello! I have a burning question)) How do I make a limit on trades within one bar? That is, how would the IF code( last tradeopen time < last bar open time m15 period )

Elenn:
Thanks for the tip. I'm thinking of making it all as a library in general. The Expert Advisor is supposed to work on 4 pairs, so it does not make sense to create and initialize completely the same arrays in several instances. But here is another question: if at one and the same moment of time a request is received from several Expert Advisors to one and the same library - won't it cause any unpleasant consequences or slowdowns?
Alternatively, if the sets for different pairs are different:

- files with names of pairs used are created manually (EURUSD.txt, etc.)

- The inite detects a chart symbol and forms the name of the requested file
- The information from the matching chart file is read into arrays
- the arrays are used as intended in the main part of the code

bercut0077:
Good afternoon, any advice on how an advisor can get a signal from an indicator?
Search knows everything. Google search for mql4 site with your question and you will get hundreds of answers.
by an advisor to get a signal from an indicator site:mql4.com

Shniperson:
Hi, I have a burning question) How to make restriction on deals inside of one bar? In other words, how would the IF code (last trade open time < last bar open time m15 period )

1. Open time of bar https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/iTime

2. Run through all open orders and compare their open times https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderOpenTime

3. go through all the closed orders and compare their open time

ForexTrader2008:

and the advisers don't work. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Lookhere.
Reason: