[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 341

Vovo4ka:

i want to close my order by stop and not by stop, i already have a good profit, i just want to close it by force when i get a good one

Someone else istrolling here. Don't be stupid. Spam (-te) straight away (write (-te)) into the annals...

I JUST WANT IT TO CLOSE ON PROFIT FORCIBLY, NOT ON STOP.

Vovo4ka:

Yes and ask for a link, it's not like I'm asking you to write code, and the topic is kind of like "help for a newbie..." so it's not spam. And it's inherently stupid for newbies...

The link is given - read the contents.

Roman.:

The link is given - get to know the contents.

Then you don't need to go all over the people.... have always helped here...it was nice, but not now, the leftist attacks.

I should have seen you when you were learning a programming language yourself...(no offence)

Roman.:

Someone else istrolling here. Don't be stupid. Spam (-te) straight into the annals...

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA.

It smells like hazing. If you have something to say, help, if not, hide your ulcer. A person may be smarter and more knowledgeable than you in another field and he is not kicking you.
And you with your "dumb / not dumb" are like an older man in a junior kindergarten class. Remember your first questions (not necessarily here). "Respect yourself first and foremost."
IMHO. No offence.

artmedia70:
It smells like hazing. If you have something to say, help, if not, hide your ulcer. A person may be smarter and more knowledgeable than you in another field and he is not kicking you.
And you with your "dumb / not dumb" are like an older man in a junior kindergarten class. Remember your first questions (not necessarily here). "Respect yourself first and foremost."
IMHO. No offence.

Artem, it's ok, it's just that myself, before getting interested in the questions several times carefully read the tutorial, documentation and examples, I think it's necessary to get acquainted (for starters) at least with the tutorial and documentation on the language... (in this respect: both to respect myself and my colleagues on the forum and not to be stupid - that's what I meant).

Vovo4ka:

I just want to make it close with a normal profit and not with a stopper, I just want to make it close forcibly, not with a stopper.

Calculate the TP level of your orders - and specify it in the opening function. If you don't want to show your Take and Stop values to DC, save them in global variables and close the orders when the price reaches it, that's all.

Good afternoon.

How do I find the highest volume of the last 10 bars, for example?

I am trying it like this:

iHighest(NULL,0,iVolume[],10)

Stells:

Good afternoon.

How do I find the highest volume of the last 10 bars, for example?

I am trying it like this:

iHighest(NULL,0,iVolume[],10)

Here: https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series/iHighest

Pay attention to input parameters. Pay special attention to the type parameter , followthe link from type.

Good afternoon.

Can you please tell me if you need to implement 3 pending orders (no matter what) at the same price and with different TP.

If you can in the form of a piece of code, it will be clearer to me.

I thank you in advance.

Z7753191:

Good afternoon.

Can you please tell me if you need to implement 3 pending orders (no matter what) at the same price and with different TP.

If you can in the form of a piece of code, it will be clearer to me.

I appreciate it.

If you know how to set at least one order:

If you know how to place at least one pending order, it will not be a problem to open three ones.

Each order can be assigned its own magik (it will simplify tracking the order) with corresponding TP levels.

Reason: