Quantum trading system - page 25

granit77 >> :

But they are not necessarily a priori smart. Therefore, the same common sense filters apply to sensation seekers as to everyone else.

Filtering is subtle...if you don't know how to filter, it's better not to filter at all :) It's always the same, there are gurus who are over-shadowed by their knowledge even though it's supposed to be the opposite, an expansion of consciousness. And not the guru :) which only the lazy does not want to kick.

I just think that the creator of this thread was not looking for a sensation ... the man is looking for it. This already deserves respect. Whether he finds it :) is another question.

And I did not say that they are a priori smart ... I'm talking about the fact that a person who searches outside the box is not a priori dumb! :)

There are two types of people ... One type - which achieves "rise" himself, but there is another type - those who rise at the expense of "belittling" others.

And as a rule, the "first" are the ones who suffer in life because there are "second" ones.

Sandal >> :

Giant ocean waves are described by Schrödinger's equation

http://www.svobodanews.ru/content/Article/264362.html

what does quantum physics have to do with it?

the waves are in phase and resonate... what's so amazing about that?

I couldn't be bothered to read all the way to the end of the post...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is a community of developers??? Coders? This whole post looks like a bazaar grannies on the bench in front of the door. It's like, "I heard about the possibility of a quantum prediction system the other day... - You can't hear a damn thing, you're deaf, put your hearing aid on - no, I heard it - and I think I heard it too, it howls at night, it's scary to go in the stairwell... - You just sit quietly, chewing sunflower seeds, and Vaska from the second flat has been drinking for the second week..." - and so on... The very idea of the post, as some have already noticed, is very interesting and worthy of study for the application in practice. But irradiated forum users won't let it develop. They picked a fight, argued, and insulted the Applicant... What difference does it make to you what kind of person he is and how many hours a day he meditates? You should discuss how many centimetres he has in length and diameter, and then try to see who has more. It's the research that counts, and you're just laughing. Go to the chat rooms for teenagers, there's a chat room on MuzTV and laugh it off. After rereading the post, I vaguely understood the possibility of quantum analysis (like analysis, right?). Can someone enlighten me on the specifics, without any radio waves, watermelons and apples...?

))))) Third eye vibrations in the universe beyond reality in the etheric plane..... THIS IS NOTHING!!!))))))))))))) (LAUGHING)

Hoper23 >> :
Didn't take the trouble to read all the way to the end of the post....WOW!!!

>> there are exactly 250 posts in this thread along with my last one.

which one of these 250 you didn't feel lazy to read to the end?

The post is a forum thread, in this case it is called "Quantum Trading System". And if you, dear Sablik, have not yet let go of the showdown, then be more restrained. You'd better explain the essence of the possibility of applying quantum analysis to the market. I understood that the paternas (something like a neuron) in this case is the price. AIS expressed the opinion that the same price can occur often and is a quantum. But then there's nothing "quantum" about this theory, just the usual history overshoot implemented in <a href="https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9416" target="_blank" title="\">"here"</a>. As practice has shown nothing good has come out of it. But it's all lyric, I'm sure you mean something else when speaking about quantum analysis.

Hoper23 >> :
The post is a forum thread, in this case it is called "Quantum Trading System". And if you, esteemed Sablik, have not yet let go of the showdown, then be more restrained. You'd better explain the essence of the possibility of applying quantum analysis to the market. I understood that the paternas (something like a neuron) in this case is the price. AIS expressed the opinion that the same price can occur often and is a quantum. But then there's nothing "quantum" about this theory, just the usual history overshoot implemented in <a href="https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9416" target="_blank" title="\">"here"</a>. As practice has shown nothing good has come out of it. But that's all lyric, I'm sure you mean something else by quantum analysis.</div> <p>hmm... the post is a single message i.e. a quantum of the topic</p> <p>the second misconception is that apart from the exchange of opinions I have yet to see a single showdown or a single victim in this forum</p> <p>and it is not original to disguise someone else's name</p> <p>I personally have not participated in this thread in the discussion, I can only remind that</p> <div class="fquote"><p>Quantum mechanics (other names: wave mechanics, matrix mechanics) is a branch of theoretical physics describing quantum systems and laws of their motion.<br /> The basic concepts of quantum kinematics are the concepts of observable, state, mean.<br /></p></div><p>AIS local schizophrenic</p> <div class="fquote"><p>Schizophrenia (Dr.Greek σχίζω - "splitting" + φρήν - "mind, intellect") is a polymorphic mental disorder or group of mental disorders[1] characterised by deviations in the perception or reflection of reality. The manifestation of the illness is usually associated with the appearance of productive symptoms (auditory hallucinations, paranoid or fantastical delusions or disorganised speech and thinking) against a background of significant social dysfunction or loss of capacity for work. The first symptoms usually appear in early adulthood</p> </div>.

Basically, I'm waiting for a quantum random number generator to arrive. That's just for starters. I'm reading the literature and planning my budget for more real experiments.

Я, Сафин Айрат Ильдарович, заявляю, что сообщение номер 2 на данной странице является клеветой.
Лицо, виновное в совершении указанного правонарушения, будет привлечено к ответственности.

Медицинская справка № 10164 от 16.07.2008

(для предъявления в Госавтоинспекцию)

Фамилия        Сафин
Имя            Айрат
Отчетство      Ильдарович
Год рождения   09.12.1967

Проходил медицинское освидетельствование

Заключение медицинской комиссии:
Годен к управлению автомобилями (категория В)

Нарколог       Врач Ерманов Равиль Самигуллович  подпись  печать  Справка Серии АБ №084356 "16" 07 2008 г.

Психиатр       Врач Мухамедназаров Арслан Сейитназарович  подпись  печать  16.07.2008

Лор            Врач Мухамадиев Руслан Азатович  подпись  печать  16.07.2008

Хирург         Врач Хамидуллин Альберт Гареевич  подпись  печать  16.07.2008

Невропатолог   Врач Вафин Самат Ахатович  подпись  печать  16.07.2008

Окулист        Врач Закирова Алиса Фаритовна  подпись  печать  16.07.2008

Терапевт       Врач Гатауллина Раиса Фаниловна  подпись  печать  16.07.2008

Главный врач МСЧ Городской поликлиники № 18 
подпись  печать

Врач терапевт цехового территориального врачебного участка
подпись  печать

Водительское удостоверение 16 ТВ № 203918 *В***

Фамилия                 Сафин
Имя                     Айрат