Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 21

Cod:

Well, then we are not afraid of entropy, and what is happening is a result of the initial state... Simply put, there is a God!

This is good.

More than that, the market works to reduce entropy.

paukas:
More than that, the market works to reduce entropy.

Yes, but who pays for it? An unclosed system necessarily requires an influx of energy - isn't that our drained deposits?

I mean, there is a God, but is he friendly to us? And isn't his name different?

Cod:

Yes, but who pays for it? For an open system we need an influx of energy - isn't it our lost deposits?

I mean, there is a God, but is he friendly to us? And isn't his name different?

And whoever doesn't put his foot down, abuses his shoulder and walks against the grain - that's who pays ;)

So everything is fair.

Cod:

so the point is that a false breakthrough is more likely to prove you right...

and your post makes it sound like there's some calculable right in the chaotic market jitters... it's not there.

Yes there is and it's calculable))). During the movement the price, as you know, forms different levels. So it's easier to pull back from some levels and harder to approach others. It does not mean it will be like that all the time. But it does allow you to place stops in such a way that either the number of profitable trades becomes larger, or their total profit far exceeds the number of small losses. If your 24 pivots consistently show such levels, then let the whole market be pivoted)))) With high MO and competent MM you will always have a nose full of tobacco and enough leftover cucumbers)))

paukas:
And who does not place stops, abuses the leverage and goes against the grain - that's who pays ;)

It's true, it's been said to all and openly - don't sin, you sons of bitches! And if you do, don't complain! Boiling oil up to your eyebrows, as Dante used to say.

But apparently the system is designed for a certain number of sinners. Otherwise, who will steal money from whom if everyone doesn't abuse the leverage and the MM adheres? No, the devil is buried somewhere.

Cod:

Otherwise, who would steal money from whom if everyone did not abuse the leverage and stick to the MM? No, the devil is buried somewhere.

I have my doubts )))) Are you at all familiar with such a term as expected payoff or the expected profit per one dollar of risk, to put it simply? )))

artikul:

No there is and it is calculated )))) During the movement the price, as you know, forms different levels. So it's easier to pull back from some levels and harder to approach others. It does not mean it will be like that all the time. But it does allow you to place stops in such a way that either the number of profitable trades becomes larger, or their total profit far exceeds the number of small losses. If your 24 pivots consistently show such levels, then let the whole market be pivoted)))) With high MO and competent MM you will always have a nose full of tobacco and enough for pickles)))

Honestly, I don't understand. I can tell you 90% of the time whether the market will go up or down. Anyway, there, in 3 days. But the worst thing is that these 10% mistakes are enough to more than cover all the profits. And what kind of competent MM can there be, I can't imagine. I said above, not today, but someday I'll get out here with concrete screenshots and we'll talk about non spherical horses. Can't yet, as Stoyanov said in town, "for personal reasons".

artikul:
I have my doubts )))) Are you at all familiar with such a term as expected payoff or expected profit per one dollar of risk, to put it simply? )))
No, it's the first time I heard it.

Cod:

Honestly, I don't understand. I can tell you 90% of the time whether the market will go up or down. Anyway, it's three days from now. But the problem is that those 10% mistakes are enough to more than cover all the profits. And what kind of competent MM can there be, I can't imagine. I said above, not today, but someday I'll get out here with specific screenshots and we'll talk about something other than spherical horses. Can't yet, as Stoyanov said in town, "for personal reasons".
With equal lots and stoploss = takeprofit, you at that 90/10 ratio would have had your island long ago.

Cod:
No, it's the first I've heard of it.

Then what's so surprising about money flowing smoothly from one pocket to another in financial markets? )))
Reason: