The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ?

Over the last few years of Forex development in Russia, there has been a lot of fraud by various MT-based brokerage companies.

Who has a FAQ on how to solve different issues when a broker is wrong and a trader wants to get his money back?

Hi all!

Not going to discuss DC here. Just want to find out a question. Just happened to check out the CRUFR now.

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,12537.15.html

And saw an unprecedented claim.

"Description of the essence of the disputed situation: I had a pending order number 15917721 buy stop 220.99 USDJPY at 92.850 sl: 92.803 tp: 92.969.

At 14:30 metratrader 4 time it was supposed to execute and consequently close with a profit. But it didn't.
The clause/paragraphs of these regulations which ... were violated: 5.24
Please deposit all unearned profit into the account. As this is a PAMM account, please resolve this issue sooner".

//----------------------------------------

If I understood correctly, the client placed a very large pending order.

However, the mt4 server cheated and the order did not work! The client lost big profit.

The representatives of CC refer to the specifics of MT4 platform and say that the LIMITED does not guarantee that even a pending order correctly placed by a client in MT4 will work!

I would like to hear the opinion of everyone interested. And of course, the opinion of the developers as well.

Especially now that my Alpari`s representative has advised to refer my question to the forum of mt4 developers. And adds: -"....Firstly, we can't find absolutely all the developers' features and shove them into the regulations..."

But if my pending orders are going to be triggered or not depending on whether the dealer or mt4 server thinks it's necessary, then I'm in "confusion" right now...

Until now I thought that a pending order in mt4 is something reliable and unchangeable. But it turns out it's just another tale for suckers...

THIS IS VERY STRANGE!!!

Would it be better to use Carrenex?

You can place a pending order as a liquidity order. what creates liquidity is sure to work

"It's a) a secured pending order and b) for the amount of counter offer that actually exists, such as in FX. In MT4, limiters are not secured, so why complain? And about the counter-desire to sell/buy - there may not be any in the kitchen. Are they obliged to satisfy them anyway? Like to withdraw to the same interbank market? No. Not obliged.

On Currenex - I do not know, did not work. If there are a) and b), as in fondue, then of course - better there.

You could also use carrenex (although I don't know what that is). But this is an MQ forum and so I would like to clarify the issue of pending orders specifically in mt4.

rid >>:
Можно и карренексом (хотя я не знаю, что это такое). Но здесь форум MQ и поэтому я хотел бы прояснить вопрос с отложенными ордерами именно в мт4.
Roman. Currenex is an interbank market. If you want to see its trading conditions, look at the terms and conditions of the brokerage companies that provide access to it. True, usually through the glans as well. There are platforms (not MTs) that do it "purely by the book".

Yes. And on the subject, an important aspect of trade, of income from it, is taxes. I am adamant that you have to pay them. Not because I'm such a right idiot, but because I don't like creating problems out of nothing.
))) Yes, you can feel like a complete idiot for paying taxes on a 3 rouble profit and then draining a million. I understand. But, friends... Believe me, there are plenty of reasons (and opportunities!) to feel like a complete idiot without it. And this one isn't the worst.)))

rid >>:

Если я правильно понял, то клиент выставил отложку оч. крупного размера. Однако, сервер мт4 "подхимичил" и отложка не сработала! Клиент потерял крупную прибыль.

Представители ДЦ ссылаются на специфику платформы МТ4 и заявляют что РЕГЛАМЕНТ вовсе не гарантирует, что даже корректно выставленная клиентом в мт4 отложка (лим. или стоп. ордер) обязательно должна сработать! Хотелось бы услышать мнения всех, кому это интересно. И, конечно, мнения разработчиков тоже.

It's all explained in the discussion. The client placed a 240-lot news pending order with a short expiry time. It took a long time for the order to trigger, which is not surprising given the lot size and high market activity (many orders triggered simultaneously). When it came to the order, it had already passed the expiry time and it was not executed.

The client was offered to trade on the real market, but he tried it and did not like it. He likes instant execution, guaranteed orders and stops. It does not work like that on the real market. Nothing is guaranteed there at all. Partial fill is a scary beast. The order execution may take hours in a low liquid market! The order may not be filled in the full amount at all, for example, if there was an active market and someone offered a better price, i.e. the market went through your order and left without you. If you want to trade like a real adult, and 240 lots is a very mature market, you must be ready to face an adult market, and not a sandbox.

The client is wrong in this case, the DC is right, which will surely confirm it, and anyone who has traded on real exchanges will agree with it.

I wonder if this volatility will have much impact on the reluctance to invest in pams
Reason: