What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 36

sanyooooook:
and puppets on strings think?

Pinocchio and the like were sure of their independence...

DhP:

Pinocchio and the like were sure of their independence...

I don't mean Pinocchio, Pinocchio is undoubtedly confident in his independence, but what about others? )

Anyway, I get it, what's with all the weed? ))))

sanyooooook:

I don't mean Pinocchio, Pinocchio is undoubtedly confident in his independence, but what about others? )

Anyway, I get it, what's the weed? ))))

The fact that it is possible to control humans without them even realising it has long been on the radar of governments.

But someone or something used to be a monopolist in this.

I have long noticed that someone is watching me from the outside )

ZS: and on the fore, it's not very smooth, as if something is purposely taking the stops, and in general... call the orderlies

Would you like a test?

You are the developer of some kind of self-developing organism.

The organism has a very high development speed, which lags (and probably will lag for a very long time) behind the quality. That is, when it has developed to a certain level, the organism is able to demolish not only the laboratory but also the institute and the city where it was conceived. Because the development of instincts for self-preservation and the preservation of the environment is very much behind the speed with which the organism develops the ability to destroy itself.

What kind of habitat would you put him in?

sanyooooook:

Anyway, I get it, what's the weed? ))))

Above was from Ouspensky :)

Abzasc:
Above was from Ouspensky :)
Man, I didn't get it right away, apparently my avatar owner didn't let me guess, ah-ah-ah he's right after all. ;)

Abzasc:

Would you like a test?

You are the developer of some kind of self-developing organism.

The organism has a very high development speed, which lags (and probably will lag for a very long time) behind the quality. That is, when it has developed to a certain level, the organism is able to demolish not only the laboratory but also the institute and the city where it was conceived. Because the development of instincts for self-preservation and the preservation of the environment is very much behind the speed with which the organism develops the ability to destroy itself.

What kind of habitat would you put him in?

So what about the environment?

DhP:

So what about Wednesday?

Just like that? :)

Let's wait for options.

Abzasc:

Just like that? :)

Let's wait for options.

If I were the developer (God) I would put this intellectually underdeveloped being on Earth,

So to speak, would isolate you from the rest of the world...

Reason: