What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 33

drknn:

drop me a line and let me think about it.)

DhP:

If we manage to prove in this "argument" that the past does not exist,
because it's already "long gone" and the future doesn't exist (it hasn't been built for us yet),
then we can consider that the existence of time has been proven, and we will give it a form (even a soldier's form).

The difficulty lies in proving the non-existence of the past and the future.

I don't want to argue about it, because the past exists, I can feel it, the future exists, I can feel it too (tomorrow is Monday, and if I say that tomorrow is the opening of the forex session, it is more likely to happen and no one will call me a prophet, etc., but in fact this is a prediction of what will happen (waiting for a rebuttal)). If there is no future, there is nothing. In general it is a difficult question and one must argue with oneself )

sanyooooook:
drop me a line )

This information is more useful here.....

There are quite a few GRAIL seekers here....

sanyooooook:
Drop me a line.)

It's not a secret or personal - anyone can have it. Here's a link to a more or less tolerable description and there is also a list with codes. But be warned at once - the text is in English :) http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/crypto/66079/ I mean, the cryptogram is in English, but the story itself is in Russian.

P.S.

I have Simon Singh's The Book of Codes. It elaborates on this story in more detail. It says that the author of these cryptograms (Biel) was a gold digger. He and his friends dug up treasure and Biel asked Morris to share the treasure with the families of his friends and his family. In those troubled times, those gold diggers must have perished.

drknn:

It's not a secret or personal matter - anyone can have it. Here is a link to a more or less decent description and there is also a list with codes. But be warned, the text is in English :) h ttp://habrahabr.ru/blogs/crypto/66079/
I think the owner of the treasure dug it and skiljal, why should he go back for a box with the codes (he punished the innkeeper for a bad innkeeper ) ).

But if we can prove the non-existence of the past and the future,
then we prove that we don't exist at all, because the "present"
has even less right to exist than the past and the future.

DhP:

But if we can prove the non-existence of the past and the future,
then we prove that we don't exist at all, because the "present"
has even less right to exist than the past and the future.

ah man will look at the water and prove to everyone around him that it does not exist )))

sanyooooook:
here's a man ah-ah, will look at the water and prove to everyone around him that it doesn't exist )))

It was and will be, but is it there?

DhP:

She was and will be, but is she there?
There it is )

DhP:

The difficulty is in proving existence.
Reason: