FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 35

Anatoli Kazharski:
So you're trolling too. Only you're trolling with lines and plummeting predictions. And you do it so often that everything else just drowns in your bullshit. That's why it seems like there's nothing else.

I showed 2 entries wallpaper worked, planned to show entry at the opening at 24.00, alps open - now I do not know what to do.

I'm not sure what to do now, but I'm sure you're trolling too.

Ishim:
I checked it out.
With your hands? You monster...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I can't do anything else with my iPhone (
Maybe you should use a different browser? Or in the settings, look for something like "Full mode" - analogous to the display on a computer.

stranger:
What the fuck is the m1? You haven't even realised in eight years that there are no timeframes. They, timeframes, were invented to show you the price movement, in order to display this movement programmatically, you had to make a reference to time, so they invented the timeframe. I am not even talking about your, as well as most other attendees, "TS", you are trying to find patterns that do not exist, instead of following the traders' actions, you come up with some disconnected from reality theories and try to use them to make money, bullshit, and when I say that you should at least study the market structure and its participants, you start again about dealing centers, which are not the market, so you start stupidity in square.
You and your opponents can safely discuss options where there is no TF. You tell me, are you close to me? (in the same thread?)

Ishim:

I showed 2 entries wallpaper worked, planned to show entry at the opening at 24.00, alps open - now I do not know what to do.

If you look through the thread after my prediction (entry, screenshot), there are a lot of posts of the same type.

I also get wallpaper falling off the walls when something goes wrong...

Anatoli Kazharski:
Divide the number of posts by the number of days since you registered with yourself and me . The result will show that you're trolling. )))
I'm looking at the time since being unbanned. There's no doubt that you're the most.

Ishim:
You and your opponents can safely discuss options where there is no TF. You tell me, are you close to me? (in the same thread?)
Tantric, it's not crowded, it's just why do you make such a big deal out of it. You see that the result of your "ts" is negative, it means you should not run with your predictions through forums, but think about what to do, if you want to do it. If you don't do it, you'll get a clown like this: I guessed right here and wrong here. Profit is the most important thing, not guessed or unguessed.

Ishim:
Now I'm looking at the time after being unbanned. There's no doubt that you're the best.
I'm far from the best. One might even say infinitely far away. ) I now look at the list of things I have to learn and do and I realize that it will not get any smaller for the rest of my life because as it is fulfilled on the one hand it will also be filled with new tasks on the other. ;)

I can specifically tell you that the pound at 1.5805 has a 131 contract Sellimit, which is normal for summer, in terms of volume. I can tell you that there are shorts on it with targets at 53-53.5 so far. What can you tell me about the pound? Sketch your lines? That's the whole point, it's ridiculous.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I am far from being the best. One might even say infinitely far away. ) I look at the list of things I need to learn and do now and I realise that it won't get any smaller for the rest of my life, because as it gets done on the one hand, it will also get filled with new tasks on the other. ;)
That's for sure.
Reason: