Mr Trader, how much money do you need to be happy? - page 9

alexey15:

I will pull the house in the foreseeable future, with or without forex, I will definitely do it in a few years. I just have to do it, I have no way out. This is without any haunting dream, it is already under construction, in terms of money it needs another two years of basic work and that's it, the main thing is that the crisis has not erupted with renewed vigour. As for construction time - I don't know, maybe 3-4 years. Plus another flat - it's not a fact, but it's also possible. I do not take into account the car - it's a penny, it's just a horse that drives people, not a luxury. Yes, I still can't get enough of Bech x6, and other similar beauties, but what I need them for such price... And I will need a chervonets in form of free means, already having a house+apartment+car. Because to earn a free tenner from my fucking job is already a dream that can be compared to "I want to become a cosmonaut" :-))

I`m sitting here dreaming that I`ll have 10 millions from Forex in X years. The only thing left is to sharpen some profitable strategy for myself, believe in it (and in myself), and learn to control myself after all... nothing, heh heh ;-)))

My point is that in order to "rant" (as one of the forum participants put it, and this thread in particular) to the full extent (with the same amounts of the above monthly expenses from income on invested capital with diversification (different banks, different instruments - gold, copper, stock exchanges, etc.).E) with the possibility of losing part of the invested sr-tv and without capitalization (ie monthly withdrawal of profits for the current and other personal expenses), then perhaps 10 million rubles would not be enough, no matter how necessary about fifty, have not turned out ... And then to invest more or less seriously, including forex. What is your opinion on the matter?

alexey15:

I will pull the house in the foreseeable future, with or without forex, I will definitely do it in a few years. I just have to do it, I have no way out. This is without any harebrained dreams, it is already under construction, in terms of money it needs another two years of basic work and that's it, the main thing is that the crisis has not erupted with renewed vigour.
------------- The crisis in Russia is not far off, wait for the second wave from February, March 2011 and it will be much cooler believe me ;0). So you have time to prepare yourself----------------

Half a million roubles is a sky-high figure, I'm afraid, not just for me anymore - it's fantastic for the vast majority of people. I've realised that a dime isn't enough to make 100,000 a month. My calculations are too crude. But the fact is that a chervonets, or even less, is enough to fully support my family, assuming the house is built without a chervonets - that's what I meant to say.

alexey15:

Half a million roubles is a sky-high figure, I'm afraid, not just for me anymore - it's fantastic for the vast majority of people. I've realised that a dime isn't enough to make 100,000 a month. My calculations are too crude. But the fact is that a chervonets, or even less, is enough to fully support my family, assuming the house is built without a chervonets - that's what I meant to say.

I see. It's just that when you withdraw funds - profits, and by fully diversifying the 10 - it is possible to squander it (in parts). Or to withdraw each month not 100 rubles, and npr. Or you withdraw not 100 rubles per month, but 10 rubles per month - and this is quite a "different" amount.) In the end, it may turn out that 10 - for two, three directions - either "shot" or not, the risk is high ... A "confident" 100 from a 10 is unlikely... A 10 from a 10 is possible, at least there is a chance...

Personally, my opinion on this issue is GREAT!

bosslb:
Personally, my opinion on this issue is GREAT!

I agree, but you have to START anyway... :-)))

Roman.:

My point is that in order to "rant" (as one of the forum participants and this branch in particular put it) on the full programme (with the same amounts of the above-mentioned monthly expenses from income on invested capital with diversification (different banks, different instruments - gold, copper, stock exchanges, etc.).E) with the possibility of losing part of the invested sr-tv and without capitalization (ie monthly withdrawal of profits for the current and other personal expenses), then perhaps 10 million rubles would not be enough, no matter how necessary about fifty, have not turned out ... And then to invest more or less seriously, including forex. What is your opinion on the matter?

You know I think the idea of living on interest from deposits in banks, securities, gold is a bit Utopian. 1) inflation, 2) the lack of stability, 3) the risk. Let's assume you put 10 000 000 million rubles in a bank, now for this amount you can buy well say four one-room flat (do not faint I mean in the province of Kazan, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, etc.) is quite realistic. And imagine that you can buy the same money in 10 years, if you budit every year to remove 10% of bank dividends turn out that in 10 years you and remain in the account 10 000 000 on which it is unlikely you can buy even Odnoshuka where u or whether under Ivanovo KhDD)). I have a friend's parents gave one-room hut so he instead of what would live in it leases it for a day)))) earns from 600-1300 per day + works, and he lives with his parents, here is a simple example of reinforced concrete investment, with one hand money invested in a flat multiplied as it eventually becomes expensive. On the other hand, there is a steady income from it.

No matter what they say, they matter!

Parlament:
No matter what they say, they matter!
Judging by the picture "a pig finds dirt everywhere"

alexey15:

The idea of living off the interest from deposits in banks is fine in principle. There are risks, of course, but they are much less than in forex and other financial markets.

Don't forget that deposits (in the Russian Federation) of up to 700,000 roubles are insured, open deposits in different banks in your name and in the name of relatives or people you can fully trust.

There are small banks, do not consider them advertisements, for example http://www.rsb.ru/pocket_bank/ which even now give their cardholders 10% per annum + money can be withdrawn at almost any time (on demand) + monthly capitalisation on the balance.

As for inflation, yes, it is and will be, but as a rule, the deposit rate rises with inflation (but unfortunately, at a much slower pace than inflation)...

Reason: