Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 90

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The group velocity of light is defined as the speed of propagation of beats between two waves with close frequencies and in an equilibrium medium is always less thanCNublo you hesitant. However, in nonequilibrium media, e.g. strongly absorbing media, it may exceed. In this case, however, the leading edge of the pulse still travels at a speed not exceeding the speed of light in a vacuum. As a result, superluminal transmission of information remains impossible.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C_%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0

You'll never know what the joke of the humour is. Still speculating about the theory of relativity. On your first sneeze, you're busted. There are no clues.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You never know what the joke of humour is. You also talk about the theory of relativity. First sneeze, you're screwed. I'm not gonna give you a clue.

I've long understood what your joke of humour is - sadly nothing :)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You never know what the joke of humour is. You also talk about the theory of relativity. First sneeze, you're screwed. I'm not getting any tips.

Have you stopped writing "what's up?" Bored of it?

Evgeny Belyaev:

"What's up?" Have you stopped writing? Bored?

Like you're an "expert" in the theory of relativity? Why are you so partial to me, why do I give you the creeps?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Like an "expert" in the theory of relativity, too? Why are you so partial to me, why do I give you the creeps?

I'm not interested in that direction. Where's the trademark "come on"?

You've blown it, old man? Are you out of gunpowder?

Evgeny Belyaev:

I am not interested in this direction. Where's the trademark "come on"?

Is the old one deflated? Run out of gunpowder?

Cognitive dissonance? Not my department.

Not interested in this area, but you'd still be cooler than Einstein and Freud put together, wouldn't you?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to transfer historical data from mt5 to mt4

Huido, 2017.12.02 17:10

I work with a broker that does not support mt4, but I want to work with mt4 and it only has mt5. How can i transfer data from metatrader 5 to mt4.

Newly opened thread ... normal question ... about custom symbols, I think it's not necessary to answer the question (it won't be clear to the asker); that mt4 is not the same as mt5 - I don't think it's necessary to write ...

Is this what to answer?
Or maybe he is asking something serious and I didn't understand ...

Sergey Golubev:

Re-opened branch ... normal question ... About custom symbols, I don't think it's necessary to answer (the questioner won't understand); that MT4 is not the same as MT5 - I don't think it's necessary to write too ...

What should I answer?
Maybe he's asking something serious, and I don't get it ...

I don't understand it ... I already got the answer:
Save history to HST- script for MetaTrader 5
I do not understand why MT5 should be changed to MT4 ...

Sergey Golubev:

there has already been an answer - with this link:
Save history to HST- script for MetaTrader 5
Why did MT5 become MT4 - is unclear...

What is surprising - a man got used to his favourite horse

Not the forum annals, but directly branches, in the English part of the forum, now, top to bottom:

• EUR/USD, but poorly on other pairs. I'm not getting into the discussion, because there's already a moderator there (who is shocked - once he realized that the question is not a joke) ... I think the conversation there will be long and hard ... will be a conversation until the morning ...
  • second branch from the top... I'm not downloading an EA on Metatrader from one of the brokers. The topic starter called the EA a robot and downloaded it as "MQL5", and asked why this Metatrader is not compatible with MQL5 ... I got stuck with explanations, but obviously got confused ... Now the topic starter still have to make a screenshot of what and where (and where) it loads from ... as words can't do it ...
  • third branch... The topic starter asks what if he has a buy order and the price goes up, but then he wants to do a sell ... what to do? To immediately click this red thing and then withdraw the money (he has a deposit of 200 quid) ...?
  • fourth branch from the top in english ... My friend requests to modify his EA - attached the source code. The third post - he modifies it.
  • Thefifth branch - one asks - is it time to buy (open buy position in Metatrader) for bitcoin, or just wait ...

Canada, France, America, Malaysia ... (top starters) ...

What do you have going on up here?
Something intellectual?
Then we are coming to you!
:)

Reason: