problem to Install a EA on IG Metatrader 4

Hello,

I can't find the signals of MQL5.com on the market of IG Metatrader 4.

Moreover, when i clic on COPY an EA (on MQL5.com) nothing happen on my IG Metatrader 4 platform.

Is it not compatible?

jpm38:

Hello,

I can't find the signals of MQL5.com on the market of IG Metatrader 4.

Moreover, when i clic on COPY an EA (on MQL5.com) nothing happen on my IG Metatrader 4 platform.

Is it not compatible?

You won't find signals in MT4 market, you can search for them through the signal tab of your terminal window or in the upper right hand corner of the MT4 platform (in the search area).

Eleni Anna Branou:

You won't find signals in MT4 market, you can search for them through the signal tab of your terminal window or in the upper right hand corner of the MT4 platform (in the search area).

My problem is that i want to use the MT4 platform from IG market to use it with an EA on MQL5.com and i can't find the IG server when i want to log with existing account.

Is it possible to use an EA from mql5.com with the IGMarket MT4 platform ?

i Search everywhere but didn't finf it how.

Please let me know.

jpm38:

My problem is that i want to use the MT4 platform from IG market to use it with an EA on MQL5.com and i can't find the IG server when i want to log with existing account.

Is it possible to use an EA from mql5.com with the IGMarket MT4 platform ?

i Search everywhere but didn't finf it how.

Please let me know.

I just went to IG broker's website and it is stated that they allow to use EAs on their accounts.
So, you need to contact with them for clarification for example.

Sergey Golubev:

I just went to IG broker's website and it is stated that they allow to use EAs on their accounts.
So, you need to contact with them for clarification for example.

Yes, i know that IG allows to trade with EA. The problem when i download MT4 on the website MQL5.com, and when i want to use my mt4 login, i can't find the IG server on the platform.

I found many brokers, but can't find IG Market 

jpm38:

Yes, i know that IG allows to trade with EA. The problem when i download MT4 on the website MQL5.com, and when i want to use my mt4 login, i can't find the IG server on the platform.

I found many brokers, but can't find IG Market 

Ask IG Market broker about it.

Sergey Golubev:

Ask IG Market broker about it.

Ok i will
Is the Mt4 platform from MQL5 compatible with all brokers?
Where can i find a list of brokers avaiable with Mql5?

jpm38:
Ok i will
Is the Mt4 platform from MQL5 compatible with all brokers?
Where can i find a list of brokers avaiable with Mql5?

There is no any list.

• Some brokers are proposing Metatrsder, some of them - not.
  • Some brokers are allowing autotrading by EAs (trading by the EAs), some of them - not.
  • All the brokers (which are proposing Metatrader) are allowing to download/install the EAs.

So, ask the broker, or post the screenshots here about what you are trying to do but can not so the people can help.

---------------

MQL5 is programming language ... algebra ...  mathematics ... mql4 ... mql5 ...
MT4 is the trading platform ... MT3 .. MT4 ... MT5
EA is the trading robot ...

jpm38: The problem when i download MT4 on the website MQL5.com, and

You can't download MT4 from this site. You must download it from your broker.

Use this you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31

whroeder1:

You can't download MT4 from this site. You must download it from your broker.

Use this you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31

Ok, thank you.

Reason: