Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 89

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Equalize Fibanayui + 423

Yevheniy Kopanitskyy, 2017.08.10 23:55

Hi all traders. Need a clear equation for 423. I know that there are for 1007 If anyone has these figures please share

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Hello all traders. Need a clear equation for 423. I know there are for 1007 If anyone has these numbers, please share.

I haven't laughed like that in a long time.)

For some reason, I remembered "number" radio stations: "Levels for 215 - ..." and the numbers went up -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Using an Indicator Based on Another Symbol in mql4 Expert Advisor

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2017.09.01 20:52

The possibility of control is everywhere, but this control came into vogue only with the advent of mql5

In the fourth few people checked the data, and rarely thought about it at all. In the fifth, they emphasized data checking in the documentation, so they started using it everywhere. If you don't check in 4, you don't need to check in 5, but if you need to check in 4, you can do it, just get and compare values in the indicator buffers.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How nice that almost everywhere there are bots, and you don't have to do everything yourself, they will do some of the work for free for you.

Dmitry, thank you for the PR of my personality, and more importantly my profile, it won't hurt me. And a request for the future: as often as possible to do it, and not in one thread, but in several.

Thank you!

P.S. Somehow quickly found, though read several years ago, this message

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How nice that almost everywhere there are bots, and you don't have to do everything yourself, they will do some of the work for free for you.

Dmitriy, thank you for the PR of my personality, and more importantly my profile, it won't hurt me. And a request for the future: as often as possible to do it, and not in one thread, but in several.

Thank you!

P.S. Somehow quickly found, though read several years ago, this message

Fire away more often

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Fire it up more often.

All right. You just don't lose the gift of the bot.

A hammered-in screw holds tighter than a screwed-in nail.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The group velocity of light is defined as the speed of propagation of beats between two waves with close frequencies and in an equilibrium medium is always less thanC nublo you zablo . However, in non-equilibrium media, e.g. strongly absorbing media, it may exceed. In this case, however, the leading edge of the pulse still travels at a speed not exceeding the speed of light in a vacuum. As a result, superluminal transmission of information remains impossible.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C_%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0

Скорость света — Википедия
Скорость света — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Точные значения Метров в секунду Планковских единиц Приблизительные значения километров в секунду километров в час миль в секунду миль в час астрономических единиц в день Приблизительное время путешествия светового сигнала Расстояние один фут один метр один километр одна статутная миля от геостационарной орбиты до Земли длина...