Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 43

TheXpert:
Yeah, well, I'm slowing down. Still interesting and/or informative. But both classes are practically extinct.

they're in "others."

and it's because someone is sabotaging neuro ))

Mischek: all because someone is sabotaging neuro ))

Uh... well... well... well... I'm not sabotaging! I'm just completely ignorant of neuro! Who ever heard me say anything interesting about nerve grids, throw a stone at me!

But, I've got an unambiguous answer: there will be no neural networks in MQL4.

There are joo, LeoV, Integer and Vinin. These guys have much more to say about nerves than I do.

Mathemat:

Um... well... well... well... I'm not sabotaging! I'm just completely ignorant of neuro! Who ever heard me say anything interesting about nerve grids, throw a stone at me!

But, I've got an unambiguous answer: there will be no neural networks in MQL4.

There are joo, LeoV, Integer and Vinin. These guys have much more to say about nerves than me.

No no )) I'm talking to Andrew TheXpert

Mischek:

and all because someone is sabotaging neuro ))

I don't think anything good will come out of it. I'd rather promote my echoes separately.

Renat wants to put OpenCL in it, no matter where, without even really understanding what I was talking about.

Nikolay wants to mix and match topologies and for some reason added Boltzmann, Hopfield and ART to the architectures. And genetics at the head of everything.

Alex doesn't respond at all, probably realised there's not much point.

Ju's either depressed or fucked up.

Vladimir's gone.

The rest are barely responding.

You'd better find out the dates.

TheXpert:

I don't think it's going to do any good. I'd rather promote my echoes separately.

Renat wants to put OpenCL in there, no matter where, without even really understanding what I was talking about.

Nikolai wants to mix topologies and for some reason has added Boltzmann, Hopfield and ART to the architecture. And genetics at the head of everything.

Alex is not responding at all, probably realized that it makes little sense.

Ju is depressed or something.

Vladimir is off.

The rest of us are almost unresponsive.

what are the deadlines ?

TheXpert:

I don't think it's going to do any good. I'd rather promote my echoes separately.

Renat wants to put OpenCL in there, no matter where, without even really understanding what I was talking about.

Nikolay wants to mix and match topologies and for some reason he added Boltzmann, Hopfield and ART to the architecture. And genetics at the head of everything.

Alex is not responding at all, probably realized that it makes little sense.

Ju is depressed or something.

Vladimir is off.

The rest are almost unresponsive.

Without an ideology, these things are best not done

So it turns out that everyone is pushing his own idea.

But it's a one-way game (and most often their own).

yosuf 28.11.2011 16:37
As it turns out, the market cannot be beaten by regularities alone,
as there are undoubtedly elements of games in the most sophisticated forms,
including misinformation of participants and other techniques unknown to us.

faa1947:
That fitting is a bad thing is the opinion of this forum. Any student around the world who has taken a course in econometrics or statistics does not think so.

Eurowetka:

andreika 29.11.2011 17:46

lotos7:

then what is this...

future shows current yusuf indicator...

yep yep

TheXpert:

Renat wants to put OpenCL in it, no matter where, without even really understanding what I was talking about.

Nikolay wants to mix and match topologies and for some reason added Boltzmann, Hopfield and ART to the architectures. And genetics at the head of everything.

Alex doesn't respond at all, probably realised there's not much point.

Ju's either depressed or fucked up.

Vladimir's gone.

The rest are barely responding.

Greetings!

I have some thoughts, but using neuro doesn't fit the concept: it's an excessive complexity of the model. But in general, yes, the crisis has hit.

I was just reading an article by a Chinese student. I did not understand whether he had cheated everybody (the article was on protection of MA in mathematics, I think) or really smoked something for the great enlightenment. I'll find the link and post it. Briefly, he used NS to predict closing price increments on financial series with 97% accuracy.

PS: Sorry for the offtopic.

Reason: