Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 30

Mathemat:
Nice! The main thing is to pretend to be a hoser.

It's time to add another branch to the Telepath Club. "Yay for the holidays."

Dimka-novitsek:
I don't have an error in the logic code. Where should I go? This is some kind of nidachet by the language or platform makers.
No mockery. All that said, the self-confidence and tenacity to achieve the goal is there.

Mixon777 keeps firing up the Eurojet(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page195):

А если тебя интересует Ганн то счет увеличен уже вдвое всего то за 3 дня - без учета радуги - только циклы, и уровни - если по тренду + учет луны, погоды в регионах то можно уже будет завязывать с квантовой физикой и переходить на сторону - математического профита ! о да !

Here's wondering what the mathematical profits are - if you factor in the moon and the weather in the regions...

Yusufhoja is back(Indicator for an air trading EA.)!

yosuf 10.06.2011 02:45

VladislavVG:
It was about interpreting the formula E = m*c^2;
This kinetic, i.e. mythical in such a notation, energy, try to turn it into potential energy first so that it can be used.

Mathemat:

Yusufhoja is back(Indicator for an air-trading EA.)!

As always, you are on the alert, commendable. So much did Einstein hypnotise everyone with his unsophisticated formula that they are happy to see mass as energy and energy as mass, without thinking about the conditions of feasibility and applicability of such a transformation.

yosuf:

As always, you are alert, commendable. Einstein hypnotized everyone so much with his unsophisticated formula that they are happy to see energy in mass and mass in energy, without thinking about the conditions of feasibility and applicability of such transformation.

oppa - do you want to talk about quantum physics and nuclear fusion?

Let's better continue the discussion strictly on your new topic, but dibs on answering all questions and comments, and the uncomfortable ones too.

Your move!

xrust:

oppa - do you want to talk about quantum physics and nuclear fusion?

Let's better continue the discussion strictly on your new topic, but dibs on answering all questions and comments, and the uncomfortable ones too.

Your move!

I've already answered you there. The move is yours.

Mathemat:

Mixon777 keeps firing up the euronet(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page195):

Here's wondering what is a mathematical profit - if you take into account the moon and the weather in the regions...
Yeah... burning https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page204,

Yeah right, there's 90% of the guys who are losing money - another 10% who are looking for the grail - all this is the MQL forum and there are moderators who are afraid to trade - where are they all?

Where are they all? Did you make a million and run away? )

Yeah, he's in for a ban... Too bad I don't have that option...

22-year-old schoolboy...

Sarkel:

The simple reason is that the processor is a silicon crystal, in other words a transistor. and it gets hot, even if the temperature is 20. The processor, like any transistor, loses quality when heated up. That is why in a year, two years at the most, the computer has to be replaced.

Reason: